Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Guess that’ll be covered up as well…

Gotta wonder if greed or fanaticism will win out with that situation. The Taliban splintered out of the Mujahadeen who fought the Soviets there...but I doubt if there are many left in the group that remember those times. And they're desperate for money...trying to drag your country back to the 12th century kind of harms your economy a bit.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I hear the medieval dumbfucks finally crashed that Blackhawk we left them. Guess they probably figured the pilot they had forced to fly it for them taught them all they needed to know or something.
    Weren’t they supposedly “disabled“ so that they could never be used again?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

No. The troops wanted to, local commanders ordered them to, but countermanding orders came down from the top not to. We left those bastards perfectly serviceable rifles, machine guns, mortars, Humvees, MRAPs...it's pretty sickening.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    No. The troops wanted to, local commanders ordered them to, but countermanding orders came down from the top not to. We left those bastards perfectly serviceable rifles, machine guns, mortars, Humvees, MRAPs...it's pretty sickening.

Yes but no one on this forum is to be trusted with such equipment, just illiterate, misogynists, who also have a proclivity for pedophilia, but not us.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You are a dealer in obfuscation, if I am wrong present some facts, not some nonsense.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Jesus Christ dude. You can’t understand a simple simple analogy in my post but you want people to believe what you say about the war? :facepalm:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Jesus Christ dude. You can’t understand a simple simple analogy in my post but you want people to believe what you say about the war? :facepalm:
    I understand your attempt (I would classify it more as a simile than a full fleshed analogy), but really I was commenting on your choice of simile being crafted to color Ukriane as reckless or inept, which is simply not the case.

russia continues to target civilian infrastructure and even civilians themselves.

russia's attack and invasion is nothing more than russia continuing their attempt to rebuild the Soviet Union, it followed actions Georgia in and Kazakhstan and there is no reason to think russia will be satisfied with subjugation Ukraine should they succeed there. It will be Finland or Lithuania or Estonia.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I understand your attempt (I would classify it more as a simile than a full fleshed analogy), but really I was commenting on your choice of simile being crafted to color Ukriane as reckless or inept, which is simply not the case.

russia continues to target civilian infrastructure and even civilians themselves.

russia's attack and invasion is nothing more than russia continuing their attempt to rebuild the Soviet Union, it followed actions Georgia in and Kazakhstan and there is no reason to think russia will be satisfied with subjugation Ukraine should they succeed there. It will be Finland or Lithuania or Estonia.

reckless and inept are probably not the words I would use to describe the Ukrainian government and military on a large scale. Words like corrupt, and shitty are a better fit.

Reactions: gll

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga

I follow some crazy guys that travel to dangerous countries as tourists, one of them showed the Black Hawk was still flying. All of them showed the crazy amounts of military trucks we left behind just rotting in the streets, they have so many Hummers they don't have a place to store them all. I noticed they had a lot of M4 parts in all the black market shops as well. No doubt that equipment has found its way into the hands of to the many terrorist factions.

One of the crazy guys I follow is Bald and Bankrupt, he got arrested by Russia about six months ago and was released, lol. This is his latest video from Afghanistan, quite interesting.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    There's been a lot of back and forth here, so I may have missed it, but do we think we know about all the labs, what they were doing, and who was being paid?

Reactions: gll

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Real news would be someone naming just one government that isn't corrupt. Because "their government is so corrupt" is really a straw man argument.
    Maybe so. but have you seen how the US government tends to be ranked among other countries?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There's been a lot of back and forth here, so I may have missed it, but do we think we know about all the labs, what they were doing, and who was being paid?

We know that even when Russia held ground in a huge portion of Ukraine, they didn't seem to find a single one of these scary labs...

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    We know that even when Russia held ground in a huge portion of Ukraine, they didn't seem to find a single one of these scary labs...
    They didn't find one? Or we never heard that they found one?
    If they can squash info about effective existing meds for Covid, it's probably trivial to lose a story on a Dim-funded biolab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom