• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Wait until you see the bill your children and grandchildren will be saddled with for this bull****.
    Don't you think "they" (our children and grandchildren) are already burdened enough? We've been hearing that as the excuse to do, or not to do, something for my entire life. With a national debt at over 30 trillion dollars, and growing, we're now burdening our great great great great great great great.... ah hell, you get the point. If we haven't reached the point at which we ALL stand up, together, and say "enough", I don't think we ever will. So, that being said, and this is NOT directed at you personally Red, but to everyone in general, especially those that invoke our children to shame me into voting for ANOTHER bond to fund some kind of bullshit education project when we're still paying on the last 20 bonds that haven't been paid off. Lets stop whoring our children. Please.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Don't you think "they" (our children and grandchildren) are already burdened enough? We've been hearing that as the excuse to do, or not to do, something for my entire life. With a national debt at over 30 trillion dollars, and growing, we're now burdening our great great great great great great great.... ah hell, you get the point. If we haven't reached the point at which we ALL stand up, together, and say "enough", I don't think we ever will. So, that being said, and this is NOT directed at you personally Red, but to everyone in general, especially those that invoke our children to shame me into voting for ANOTHER bond to fund some kind of bullshit education project when we're still paying on the last 20 bonds that haven't been paid off. Lets stop whoring our children. Please.
    I hope you understood my point.

The central state is a ******* thief.

Last edited:

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Wait until you see the bill your children and grandchildren will be saddled with for this bull****.
    25% of the price of a new phone. Much of that money goes straight to American arms manufacturers... who employ Americans and use American sourced materials.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Everything is just a mistake, or misattribution after they get caught. Never mind that the ukranian government is currently trying to regain control of their narrative after a now former Battalion commander unloaded the truth of what they are experiencing to the media a few days ago.

Did the battalion commander let the cat out of the bag and tell the world Ukraine is fighting for its life against a thieving invader who has displaced millions of people, leveled once beautiful cities, killed tens of thousands, and taken rich farmland and large natural resource reserves?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Now then...

Medvedev has threatened, on his own Telegram channel, that a shipborne missile from Russia could strike The ICC in The Hauge and because it is an international organization and not a NATO nation, it wouldn't start a war.

I've included the original russian text so you can read it yourself or run it through your preferred translation app...

This is the russian response to an ICC warrant for putler. This is the same quality of justification they used to invade Ukraine... They are truly insane.

Don't get me wrong, F- the ICC, but russian leadership is insane.
    7429c4a3258ade64f13f6cfbedc9d8a5.jpg
    4f20e381cead97bdc79ba96cbf08ead0.jpg
    6ac78683fafa2352c0705b4e386178d7.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    C2300,

I guess they've gone 'completely suicidal'...

Or, they somehow reason threatening missile strikes for no apparent reason is somehow beneficial, though for the life of me, I don't see how...

Maybe they russkie leadership are all on meth...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    C2300,

I guess they've gone 'completely suicidal'...

Or, they somehow reason threatening missile strikes for no apparent reason is somehow beneficial, though for the life of me, I don't see how...

Maybe they russkie leadership are all on meth...
    Traditional russian negotiations are to show strength and strength alone... they don't compromise and when the other side does, they take the given ground and demand more.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Traditional russian negotiations are to show strength and strength alone... they don't compromise and when the other side does, they take the given ground and demand more.

Unless it's Ronald Reagan and has them scared shitless over Star Wars missile defense. Damn, I miss the good 'ol days when we had a strong President.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Unless it's Ronald Reagan and has them scared shitless over Star Wars missile defense. Damn, I miss the good 'ol days when we had a strong President.
    The current "we don't want to escalate" is 100% the wrong tack... "you so much as say 'nukes' and we'll make you wish you hadnt" is what they would understand.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    What is an anti-radiation missile?

A missile that homes in on and destroys hostile radars. HARM missiles are used to take out anti-aircraft weapons before they can attack friendly aircraft. If you want some exciting reading, read up on the early USAF "Wild Weasel" missions in Vietnam where the mission was developed.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    HARM is a great missile. One honking fast missile.

The new AGM-88ER AARGM (Advanced Anti Radiation Guided Missile) variant of the HARM is even better - it's faster and has twice the range...and it's stealthier for use with the F-35 - no sudden, huge radar return when it's dropped from the missile bay and fired.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We all knew it was going to happen...

While Ukraine (thanks to the west) is adding capability, the rashishts are scrounging ancient equipment.

For anyone who doesn't understand, tanks and aircraft especially are a lot like race cars is the sense that a 1950s race car may be cool and fast, but compared to a modern one it ain't sh!t and this isn't a field where second place gets to compete the next week... modern: armor, sensors, countermeasures, comms gear, crew comforts or survivability... Yes, an ancient tank vs infantry equipped only with small arms is still formidable (but defea, but these are much more defeatable than what was being used.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom