• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Yippee! Yet another country to suck off the subsidies of the American taxpayer.
    Good for Finland.

I wish Ukraine had been admitted and then we wouldn't have had to see Russia start a war.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Zaporizhzhia battle is on the Dnipro river which if taken will cut off Ukraine from sea ports and the rest of Ukraine. Very important battle.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Zaporizhzhia battle is on the Dnipro river which if taken will cut off Ukraine from sea ports and the rest of Ukraine. Very important battle.
    It is an important battle, but I think russia already did what they could for the year... their losses over the winter were extraordinary and they only gained about 70sq mi and were unable to take any of the cities on the front. I would not be complacent or relax, but all the numbers suggest the expected russian assault has already happened and that it was parried, now it is Ukraine's turn...
    6fa76a5d885db5ecbe73dcbb921736dc.jpg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Bakhmut is on the east side in ag territory. Zaporizhzhia is in the middle and tactically more important. If it is taken, Donetsk is easy to clear slowly. No way to protect Mariupol. Odesa, Kherson and Mariupol are the sea ports. Odesa hasn't fallen yet.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I wish Ukraine had been admitted and then we wouldn't have had to see Russia start a war.
    I wish The West writ large had not wooed Ukraine with vague and untrustworthy promises of "Just give up your nukes and everything will be OK."

If Ukraine still had them, Russia would have never invaded. And if they did, the exchange would have been over quickly, without NATO involvement, and with Russia hurt so badly that it would have had no choice but to tear down their current system and replace it. With what, I don't know, but it could hardly be as bad as a bunch of old KGB operatives hell-bent on restoring the glory days of the USSR.

But as sad personal experience has taught me more than once, wishing something had been done differently in the past is futile, frustrating, as wasteful. I'll try not to do it again in this thread.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I wish The West writ large had not wooed Ukraine with vague and untrustworthy promises of "Just give up your nukes and everything will be OK."

If Ukraine still had them, Russia would have never invaded. And if they did, the exchange would have been over quickly, without NATO involvement, and with Russia hurt so badly that it would have had no choice but to tear down their current system and replace it. With what, I don't know, but it could hardly be as bad as a bunch of old KGB operatives hell-bent on restoring the glory days of the USSR.

But as sad personal experience has taught me more than once, wishing something had been done differently in the past is futile, frustrating, as wasteful. I'll try not to do it again in this thread.

Never give up your guns....a lesson that should be learned by all....

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

Yippee! Yet another country to suck off the subsidies of the American taxpayer.
    Another country with history of killing hundreds of thousands of young invading Russian men.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill

Bill Clinton said he made a mistake by asking Ukraine to give up their nukes.

Stupid to think that russia wouldn't rob their neighbors house?

"It's the west's fault that putin is a lowly coward murderous thief"

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Leaked document on Egypt allegedly supplying ruzzia with lethal aid. Egypt can really screw themselves with this if true. It's not like the old days when they played the US and Soviets; ruzzia is a collapsing shitehole that they don't want to hitch their wagon to.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Ukraine is just the 'elite's 'piggy bank.

Ukraine was always a corrupt place, used by America and Russia. It is neat how Biden got NATO/Europe to help Ukraine, but at a point they may feel like Biden took advantage of them and caused the war via saber rattling and pushing for set things to cause Russia to invade.

Slowly a lot of things will come out that our Government and media will try to suppress and kill. Let’s hope it gets aired out and exposed. Both Putin and Biden are bad leaders exploiting people.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ukraine is just the 'elite's 'piggy bank.

The elites have piggy banks everywhere, but that is some really old news, from pre-MAGA days. A lot has changed in the Ukrianian government since 2014... their corruption is certainly no worse than it is here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085