Not open for further replies.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Y'all remember when I said my friend was deployed to Ukraine and he was a tier 1 unit dude? Yeah

"

Western special forces​

The documents also included the list of countries which have military special forces operating inside Ukraine; the United Kingdom had the largest contingent of soldiers at 50, followed by Latvia (17), France (15), the United States (14) and the Netherlands

"

He was definitely 1 of 14, but he sure made it sound like at least a platoon was going. He said "my unit"
    Guns International

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Y'all remember when I said my friend was deployed to Ukraine and he was a tier 1 unit dude? Yeah

"

Western special forces​

The documents also included the list of countries which have military special forces operating inside Ukraine; the United Kingdom had the largest contingent of soldiers at 50, followed by Latvia (17), France (15), the United States (14) and the Netherlands

"

He was definitely 1 of 14, but he sure made it sound like at least a platoon was going. He said "my unit"
    So now you are publicizing classified information?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I don't have any access to documents or classified information. It's called hearsay. It has no informational standing.
    Pretty sure if your buddy is actually any sort of active duty that him going is classified and not for the public or friends to know, because friends invariably talk and tell people and then the whole world knows.

I think its super cool you know folks like him and super cool he is over there, but the more is known about him the easier he will be to target and I assure you the russians do target Americans and other foreign soldiers there.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Pretty sure if your buddy is actually any sort of active duty that him going is classified and not for the public or friends to know, because friends invariably talk and tell people and then the whole world knows.

I think its super cool you know folks like him and super cool he is over there, but the more is known about him the easier he will be to target and I assure you the russians do target Americans and other foreign soldiers there.

Everyone in the world knows we are over there. Hell people were posting VIDEOS of it online. I'm not sharing any opsec that isn't already known by everyone in every military in the world. We've had troops in and out of Ukraine since this started.

Advisors, whatever you want to call them. Calm down

You want to talk about the troops we have in Syria and Yemen too or is that too sensitive for you?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Everyone in the world knows we are over there. Hell people were posting VIDEOS of it online. I'm not sharing any opsec that isn't already known by everyone in every military in the world. We've had troops in and out of Ukraine since this started.

Advisors, whatever you want to call them. Calm down

You want to talk about the troops we have in Syria and Yemen too or is that too sensitive for you?
    Every bit of info is useful... your friend list is shorter than you think and figuring out who it is there and what skills they have and where their family is is just that much easier. Intel is about finding pieces of seemingly useless info that narrow down probabilities.

If I was in a unit over there doing special stuff, I'd be pissed AF that a loose lipped team member blabbed he was over there to a friend who is blabbing online about it. Like find a way to kick him out for endangering my life pissed.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Every bit of info is useful... your friend list is shorter than you think and figuring out who it is there and what skills they have and where their family is is just that much easier. Intel is about finding pieces of seemingly useless info that narrow down probabilities.

If I was in a unit over there doing special stuff, I'd be pissed AF that a loose lipped team member blabbed he was over there to a friend who is blabbing online about it. Like find a way to kick him out for endangering my life pissed.

1681526637170.png

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Ukraine is just the 'elite's 'piggy bank.

It would suck if a piggy bank had 10's of millions of people living there and then some cowardly punk named putin emptied his prisons and sent the criminals there to rob rape and kill.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

"

Western special forces​

"

<>

I wouldnt believe these numbers, either. . . . . .

leVieux

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Do you think we aren't being fed the 'leaked' documents?
    View attachment 383113
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Much like covid, I suspect a lot and trust little unless it matches what I am seeing with my own eyes.

I know what I saw and what the scuttlebutt from those on the front is... its a tough fight, but Ukraine won't quit. russia wasn't able to make any significant, meaningful gains over the winter and Ukraine is about to go live with a lot of new weapons...
    deaccf2d22627248c4ceff13124933ff.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Much like covid, I suspect a lot and trust little unless it matches what I am seeing with my own eyes.

I know what I saw and what the scuttlebutt from those on the front is... its a tough fight, but Ukraine won't quit. russia wasn't able to make any significant, meaningful gains over the winter and Ukraine is about to go live with a lot of new weapons...
    deaccf2d22627248c4ceff13124933ff.jpg

<>

Yesterday on the radio news, I heard that Zelensky has a $30MM Condo @ Palm Beach.

Glad to see CycleGuy back !

leVieux

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    No idea if he actually has the condo, but he definitely tried to conceal how wealthy he is from the Ukrainian population.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom