• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I don’t trust anything a witness told me at crime scenes, till I got all the information and all the reports done. Often people have agendas. Even the grand juries I presented cases to would jump to conclusions vs evaluating the totality of the case.
    What is your agenda? What news source do you blindly follow? Are you completely open to forming your opinion based on critical thinking and problem solving? Three easy questions.
    DK Firearms

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    So what's your agenda if your position seemingly aligns so well with political publications pushing communist talking points of russia?

I was a bit busy last evening but still haven't seen where you defined your term "bio lab"...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Well if your bias and prejudice is only able to label me as only using communist talking points, then I have enough information to see you are not reading what post and being selective.

Enjoy.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    What is your agenda? What news source do you blindly follow? Are you completely open to forming your opinion based on critical thinking and problem solving? Three easy questions.

I have no agenda, just opinions based on my career in the Military fighting endless wars and being a tax payer who funds these wars. I am clearly an American and NOT a Ukrainian loyalist.

If I had to pick a new source I “BLINDLY FOLLOW” as you intentionally put it, it would be Fox News as my primary source. That kind of means that I use other sources and DO NOT “Blindly follow” as you again intentionally said so it’s worth pointing out and even repeating.

Not only an I open to using different sources to form an opinion, I am even open to changing my opinion as things change. Something ignorant people tend to not be able to do. Some people have a Nazi like loyalty, regardless of the truth and facts. Orange man bad, Biden is the greatest President and politician… you can’t get through to those gaslighted folks.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I have no agenda, just opinions based on my career in the Military fighting endless wars and being a tax payer who funds these wars. I am clearly an American and NOT a Ukrainian loyalist.

If I had to pick a new source I “BLINDLY FOLLOW” as you intentionally put it, it would be Fox News as my primary source. That kind of means that I use other sources and DO NOT “Blindly follow” as you again intentionally said so it’s worth pointing out and even repeating.

Not only an I open to using different sources to form an opinion, I am even open to changing my opinion as things change. Something ignorant people tend to not be able to do. Some people have a Nazi like loyalty, regardless of the truth and facts. Orange man bad, Biden is the greatest President and politician… you can’t get through to those gaslighted folks.
    Are you open to the evidence pointing to putin invading Ukraine to steal their wealth?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Are you open to the evidence pointing to putin invading Ukraine to steal their wealth?

I am open to the idea of Putin invading for that, along with a number of reasons.

I don’t think it’s one set thing. I think it would be foolish and gullible to think it was a single issue.

I think it was the totality of the things America did, that caused Putin to invade. And by America, I mean our CIA and Political propaganda manipulation of both Ukraine and Russia.

Wag the dog, wag the dog. It was the tail wagging the dog in my option that caused Russia to invade.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    do you intentionally misunderstand everything? I’m beginning to think you’re just trolling.

do you not remember when this was a hot topic a few years ago?
    I asked questions to help me understand your statement. Again, you can't answer the simple questions. I think you aren't answering the questions because you realize your hypocrisy.

If you dont have an idea why he got the job then just say you have no idea.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I am open to the idea of Putin invading for that, along with a number of reasons.

I don’t think it’s one set thing. I think it would be foolish and gullible to think it was a single issue.

I think it was the totality of the things America did, that caused Putin to invade. And by America, I mean our CIA and Political propaganda manipulation of both Ukraine and Russia.

Wag the dog, wag the dog. It was the tail wagging the dog in my option that caused Russia to invade.
    What things did USA do in Ukraine that outweigh putin gaining trillions of dollars??

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I asked questions to help me understand your statement. Again, you can't answer the simple questions. I think you aren't answering the questions because you realize your hypocrisy.

I think stealing their wealth was a part. Not the only reason. I think securing that area as Russia is apart. Labs and access to Europe, water ways, preventing NATO occupation closer to Moscow, lots of reasons.

Do I think it was a part, yes. The only reason, no.

If that’s not clear, it’s on you not me.

Wag the dog.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    What things did USA do in Ukraine that outweigh putin gaining trillions of dollars??
    Do you think the only reason Putin invaded was wealth/trillions of dollars?

I don’t think that’s the only reason. I don’t know how to make that any more clear.

I think it Putin saw threats in what America was doing and pushing. I think America intentionally pushed propaganda and America was making plans for their piggy bank Ukraine. Putin saw the obvious, and got Intel on other things. Expansion does more than just wealth.

Besides, why can’t America and Europe just boycott? I mean if was wealth, just don’t buy right? Right? Unless that was not the only reason.

How effective is America really in Ukraine? I mean our hands are all over it. Biden did sanctions. Is Russia crippled? Or has Russia teamed up with China and others? Is America safer? Are things in America better? Who will come out ahead? We know Ukraine is becoming a lost cause, a money pit. China and others are enjoying this. North Korea and Iran be looking at opportunity caused by the things about to unfold under weak feckless leadership by our Government.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I think stealing their wealth was a part. Not the only reason. I think securing that area as Russia is apart. Labs and access to Europe, water ways, preventing NATO occupation closer to Moscow, lots of reasons.

Do I think it was a part, yes. The only reason, no.

If that’s not clear, it’s on you not me.

Wag the dog.
    Steal Ukraine land as part of Russia=$

Stealing bio lab tech= $

Securing waterways=$

The closer to moscow excuse is Propaganda. Moscow is defenseless to nato and USA attack with or without stealing Ukraine land. Do you forsee a nato attack on moscow? Of course you don't. It's total BS.

What other reasons have you been told?

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Do you think the only reason Putin invaded was wealth/trillions of dollars?

I don’t think that’s the only reason. I don’t know how to make that any more clear.

I think it Putin saw threats in what America was doing and pushing. I think America intentionally pushed propaganda and America was making plans for their piggy bank Ukraine. Putin saw the obvious, and got Intel on other things. Expansion does more than just wealth.

Besides, why can’t America and Europe just boycott? I mean if was wealth, just don’t buy right? Right? Unless that was not the only reason.

How effective is America really in Ukraine? I mean our hands are all over it. Biden did sanctions. Is Russia crippled? Or has Russia teamed up with China and others? Is America safer? Are things in America better? Who will come out ahead? We know Ukraine is becoming a lost cause, a money pit. China and others are enjoying this. North Korea and Iran be looking at opportunity caused by the things about to unfold under weak feckless leadership by our Government.
    You can make your case that money wasn't putins sole reason for invasion by providing some other credible reason.

North Korea and Iran see putin stumbling in Ukraine and are worried. If putin is being held back by a few 155s and AT4s North Korea and Iran don't stand a chance. Putin had his invading army with full supply in a 30km caravan outside of the capitol and it got wiped out. Pathetic really. Don't you think?

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

I’m not trying to be rude, but you don’t really seem like you’re trying to understand anything. You not understanding things doesn’t make me hypocritical.

I wasn’t there when Hunter was hired of course, but it’s not hard to figure out why they hired him.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I’m not trying to be rude, but you don’t really seem like you’re trying to understand anything. You not understanding things doesn’t make me hypocritical.

I wasn’t there when Hunter was hired of course, but it’s not hard to figure out why they hired him.
    Tell me what wasn't hard for you to figure out. That's what I'm asking. Not hard to figure out but hard for you to say?

You criticizing others for feeling the same way you do is what makes you a hypocrite.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    She just got back from the hill country, met a couple French women that have been here for 5 yrs. Their comment - US better wake up, France is a shit hole now and it took about a yr for it to happen!

Reactions: ian

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    the people making decisions about our involvement in ukraine have never gotten involved in a war that we didn’t wish we could undo/been on the winning side of a war.
    What war do you wish we could undo?

Is winning a war stealing another country's land and resources??

Is winning a war stomping a mud hole in the enemy's ass and then coming home?

Answer those questions so I can understand. The last two are simple yes or no questions. The first question is simply naming the wars you would have undone.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Steal Ukraine land as part of Russia=$

Stealing bio lab tech= $

Securing waterways=$

The closer to moscow excuse is Propaganda. Moscow is defenseless to nato and USA attack with or without stealing Ukraine land. Do you forsee a nato attack on moscow? Of course you don't. It's total BS.

What other reasons have you been told?

Are you aware of Ukraine and Russias ties over the years? I am sure you are. Does that not factor in? From collapse of the Soviet Union to the deals Ukraine made with Russia and NOT Europe/NATO? To the reasons NATO never wanted Ukraine. To Crimea.

Did that not play a role with wanting the eastern part, that America told Zelensky not to surrender and to keep fighting for more money and more equipment. Keep letting people die and don’t let Russia have the eastern tip, and America will give you the equipment to fights. Just don’t make a deal for the eastern part that’s mostly Russian’s and pro Russians, and have your men fight! America will protect you and help you, Zelensky. Just sacrifice your men. America has plans, and Zelensky can become rich and famous, as he is not in harms way.

I mean Zelensky could have ended the war by now, but America doe not want that, so Zelensky does not want that. So let the men in Ukraine die as pawns.

Do you think Trump/America could end the war in one day? I do, think there is a huge probability.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Are you aware of Ukraine and Russias ties over the years? I am sure you are. Does that not factor in? From collapse of the Soviet Union to the deals Ukraine made with Russia and NOT Europe/NATO? To the reasons NATO never wanted Ukraine. To Crimea.

Did that not play a role with wanting the eastern part, that America told Zelensky not to surrender and to keep fighting for more money and more equipment. Keep letting people die and don’t let Russia have the eastern tip, and America will give you the equipment to fights. Just don’t make a deal for the eastern part that’s mostly Russian’s and pro Russians, and have your men fight! America will protect you and help you, Zelensky. Just sacrifice your men. America has plans, and Zelensky can become rich and famous, as he is not in harms way.

I mean Zelensky could have ended the war by now, but America doe not want that, so Zelensky does not want that. So let the men in Ukraine die as pawns.

Do you think Trump/America could end the war in one day? I do, think there is a huge probability.

I understand that you don't mind if Russia steals eastern Ukraine but Ukraine wants to keep their parents and grandparents land. Spend 5 minutes and Google the recent history of eastern Ukraine what happened there in the '30s? Too long ago for you? Then just go back a few months ago when Russia invaded Ukraine again.

Didn't the US offer Zelensky a ride to safety a year ago? What was Zelensky's response?

In your experience, can you force people to fight a war????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom