• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Are you aware of Ukraine and Russias ties over the years? I am sure you are. Does that not factor in? From collapse of the Soviet Union to the deals Ukraine made with Russia and NOT Europe/NATO? To the reasons NATO never wanted Ukraine. To Crimea.

Did that not play a role with wanting the eastern part, that America told Zelensky not to surrender and to keep fighting for more money and more equipment. Keep letting people die and don’t let Russia have the eastern tip, and America will give you the equipment to fights. Just don’t make a deal for the eastern part that’s mostly Russian’s and pro Russians, and have your men fight! America will protect you and help you, Zelensky. Just sacrifice your men. America has plans, and Zelensky can become rich and famous, as he is not in harms way.

I mean Zelensky could have ended the war by now, but America doe not want that, so Zelensky does not want that. So let the men in Ukraine die as pawns.

Do you think Trump/America could end the war in one day? I do, think there is a huge probability.

Comedy listening to Russian sources begging Ukraine to give up.
    Gun Zone Deals

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    You can make your case that money wasn't putins sole reason for invasion by providing some other credible reason.

North Korea and Iran see putin stumbling in Ukraine and are worried. If putin is being held back by a few 155s and AT4s North Korea and Iran don't stand a chance. Putin had his invading army with full supply in a 30km caravan outside of the capitol and it got wiped out. Pathetic really. Don't you think?

Do you think China is scared to invade Taiwan too? Just a reality check. Because BRICS and other things are making America weak. Do you think NATO/Europe is as supportive as America is thousands of miles away, across oceans? Because some countries are not as willing as they started out. They want their countries safe, and not become part of a global war.

Is it possible America blew up a Russian pipeline? Is it possible US drones were used to target and kill Russians? Is it possible Americans are in Ukraine killing Russians?

If that is possible, as I believe, does that constitute war? Can Russia attack an American energy grid? Can Russia help others kill Americans in the Mideast and Africa? Can Russians join our enemies? And if so, do you think NATO would say an attack against one is an attack against all? Or would they say America got involved, not us???

Keep in mind Biden has burned our Allie’s in Afghanistan and Ukraine, along with some other incidents. They (Brits, French, Dutch, Germans) don’t trust Biden/America. I do question how Poland feels, and what deals they are getting. I hope they get some great deals and dont get tired or worried. Remember when Ukraine killed people in Poland and tried to blame Russia. The media coverage was neat as was the fear in Europe that Ukraine/America would get them in the silly war.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Tell me what wasn't hard for you to figure out. That's what I'm asking. Not hard to figure out but hard for you to say?

You criticizing others for feeling the same way you do is what makes you a hypocrite.
    Who am I criticizing for feeling the same way as me?

If you read the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs on page 3 and the top bullet point on page 5, that should tell you what you need to know. Then of course, there was the prosecutor investigating burisma that FJB had fired.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I understand that you don't mind if Russia steals eastern Ukraine but Ukraine wants to keep their parents and grandparents land. Spend 5 minutes and Google the recent history of eastern Ukraine what happened there in the '30s? Too long ago for you? Then just go back a few months ago when Russia invaded Ukraine again.

Didn't the US offer Zelensky a ride to safety a year ago? What was Zelensky's response?

In your experience, can you force people to fight a war????

It was easy to get people to fight wars. You just push propaganda. Once the war is on, it’s runs its self. Just look at Afghanistan or Iraq. I mean how many people on both sides died, for how many years? Bin Laden and Saddam right? One guy, in each country? Yet 20 years our soldiers were forced to fight. Is Iraq and Afghanistan better now? I doubt their citizens would think so, those that are still alive.

Did Ukraine push propaganda? Snake Island? Ghost of Kiev? Media hype?

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Do you think China is scared to invade Taiwan too? Just a reality check. Because BRICS and other things are making America weak. Do you think NATO/Europe is as supportive as America is thousands of miles away, across oceans? Because some countries are not as willing as they started out. They want their countries safe, and not become part of a global war.

Is it possible America blew up a Russian pipeline? Is it possible US drones were used to target and kill Russians? Is it possible Americans are in Ukraine killing Russians?

If that is possible, as I believe, does that constitute war? Can Russia attack an American energy grid? Can Russia help others kill Americans in the Mideast and Africa? Can Russians join our enemies? And if so, do you think NATO would say an attack against one is an attack against all? Or would they say America got involved, not us???

Keep in mind Biden has burned our Allie’s in Afghanistan and Ukraine, along with some other incidents. They (Brits, French, Dutch, Germans) don’t trust Biden/America. I do question how Poland feels, and what deals they are getting. I hope they get some great deals and dont get tired or worried. Remember when Ukraine killed people in Poland and tried to blame Russia. The media coverage was neat as was the fear in Europe that Ukraine/America would get them in the silly war.

If you want to trade in your dollars for 3rd world country brics go right ahead. Looking at quality of living for the average person in Brazil, India, China and Russia makes those countries look weak. Makes America look stronger.

Russia would have a harder time derailing tranes full of chemicals and shooting transformers at substations here than bombing their own cities.

Join our enemies? Russia has been arming our enemies for decades. If you had a friend or family member killed in the middle east odds are it was from russian arms.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    It was easy to get people to fight wars. You just push propaganda. Once the war is on, it’s runs its self. Just look at Afghanistan or Iraq. I mean how many people on both sides died, for how many years? Bin Laden and Saddam right? One guy, in each country? Yet 20 years our soldiers were forced to fight. Is Iraq and Afghanistan better now? I doubt their citizens would think so, those that are still alive.

Did Ukraine push propaganda? Snake Island? Ghost of Kiev? Media hype?
    One guy in each country? I thought you were there?

Do you think Ukrainians have been tricked by propaganda to think their country was invaded by Russia?

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    One guy in each country? I thought you were there?

Do you think Ukrainians have been tricked by propaganda to think their country was invaded by Russia?

Who was America going after in Afghanistan? Because I thought the objective was to get Bin Ladin, the mastermind behind 9/11. I think our CIA trained him too, similar to Saddam. Did you pay attention to Bin Ladin’s stated goals? He knew he could not defeat us, but could cause us to spend money and weaken our country. I mean unless you did not want to hear from him and rather be fed CIA propaganda, like the Kremlin saying their goal.

I think he was more successful than most want to give him credit for. We spent a lot of money and are a divided nation now. Bin Laden accomplished his mission, and we knew what it was. We knew what his goal was, he put it out there, on video. Yet we lost our way, and helped him with our endless wars and NOT beefing up our borders and security at home. Instead we wasted trillions to fight a primitive military overseas.

Now that’s just silly to think Ukrainians were tricked to think they were attacked. That’s just trying to spin the propaganda and truth.

What made you say that? I mean something made you that silly statement. What were you trying to defect from or hide with that clearly silly statement?

Clearly Russia was an invading force, just like America is often. Larger countries invade smaller ones. Granted I think Biden is setting record for number of embassies America has abandoned, and that’s sad and pathetic. But people see weak leaders and take advantage.

I know you seem to say that Russia only invade for money. But here is my question, do you think Putin saw Biden as weak vs Trump? Do you think Putin would have invaded under President Trump? Because Putin had years of intelligence on Biden(s) and knew them well. But Trump, he was a wild card. An outside the box thinker. Unpredictable and NOT a life long politician with a long history. Did Biden invade Ukraine because of how weak Biden was seen? Because I think it’s probable.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Who was America going after in Afghanistan? Because I thought the objective was to get Bin Ladin, the mastermind behind 9/11. I think our CIA trained him too, similar to Saddam. Did you pay attention to Bin Ladin’s stated goals? He knew he could not defeat us, but could cause us to spend money and weaken our country. I mean unless you did not want to hear from him and rather be fed CIA propaganda, like the Kremlin saying their goal.

I think he was more successful than most want to give him credit for. We spent a lot of money and are a divided nation now. Bin Laden accomplished his mission, and we knew what it was. We knew what his goal was, he put it out there, on video. Yet we lost our way, and helped him with our endless wars and NOT beefing up our borders and security at home. Instead we wasted trillions to fight a primitive military overseas.

Now that’s just silly to think Ukrainians were tricked to think they were attacked. That’s just trying to spin the propaganda and truth.

What made you say that? I mean something made you that silly statement. What were you trying to defect from or hide with that clearly silly statement?

Clearly Russia was an invading force, just like America is often. Larger countries invade smaller ones. Granted I think Biden is setting record for number of embassies America has abandoned, and that’s sad and pathetic. But people see weak leaders and take advantage.

I know you seem to say that Russia only invade for money. But here is my question, do you think Putin saw Biden as weak vs Trump? Do you think Putin would have invaded under President Trump? Because Putin had years of intelligence on Biden(s) and knew them well. But Trump, he was a wild card. An outside the box thinker. Unpredictable and NOT a life long politician with a long history. Did Biden invade Ukraine because of how weak Biden was seen? Because I think it’s probable.
    Binladins plan of hiding out for a few years until he was killed worked out. Death and destruction was brought to his friends. Brilliant success story in your eyes. You're a glass of piss half full thinker.

Ill spell it out for you. Since you got lost.
    Do you think the fact that russia invaded Ukraine motivates Ukrainians to fight more than the story of snake island? Would you be motivated to fight in Ukraine if you were russian? Why?

Putin knows USA can smoke him. No doubt putin thought biden wouldn't send the little bit of arms he has. Putin was out maneuvered by slow Joe.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    If you want to trade in your dollars for 3rd world country brics go right ahead. Looking at quality of living for the average person in Brazil, India, China and Russia makes those countries look weak. Makes America look stronger.

Russia would have a harder time derailing tranes full of chemicals and shooting transformers at substations here than bombing their own cities.

Join our enemies? Russia has been arming our enemies for decades. If you had a friend or family member killed in the middle east odds are it was from russian arms.

I dont ignore the damage to the dollar BRICS could do. I hope our “Elected leaders” don’t either. But if we are honest about history, greed tends to win. A weak dollar will destroy the poor and cause unrest in the streets. You know much about Greece or Venezuela?

I think if Russia wanted to, they could hack and disrupt most of our electronics we tend to have become dependent on. Even wreck havoc on water supplies tied to the grid via computer control. A huge mistake I feel, but hey nothing has happened major yet..,

Most people I know that were killed, were more from Iran. Post Obama’s cash drop was worse. Most munitions I dealt with were from Jordan and Syria. I was highly impressed with the weapons we captured in Iraq, low serial number M2 Browning .50 cals, Tow missile systems, and recoilless rifles I can only guess were supplied by America. The Styer .50 cals used to shoot Americans in the head came from Iran, same as the EFP’s that blew Americans apart. Iran hurt us the most in Iraq.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Binladins plan of hiding out for a few years until he was killed worked out. Death and destruction was brought to his friends. Brilliant success story in your eyes. You're a glass of piss half full thinker.

Do you think the fact that russia invaded Ukraine motivates Ukrainians to fight more than the story of snake island? Would you be motivated to fight in Ukraine if you were russian? Why?

Putin knows USA can smoke him. No doubt putin thought biden wouldn't send the little bit of arms he has. Putin was out maneuvered by slow Joe.
    Bin Ladin was dying anyways. He probably lived a lot longer than he thought. Do you think Bin Ladin thought he would not be hunted down? Come on man! The lives they lived were nothing like us. Heck like Zelensky, Bin Ladin was good for fighting the Russian right? Who armed Bin Laden to fight Russia? Who is arming Zelensky to fight Russia? The same USA.

Do you know how propaganda works? Most simple solders serve their country. But even in America some flee to Canada. Ukraine was nice to force the trans men to fight when they tried to flee the country like cowards. But most soldiers used to fight for their country. Not sure about current generations, as WWII was the last time Americans were truly united and dedicated to their country. I don’t think most Americans would fight as hard as most Ukrainians. But being in Texas, we ain’t most Americans.

I question what Putins real goals were, I doubt he fears an assassination from America, because they have nukes too. A reason Iran and others want nukes. Flex. Biden has walked back things out of fear from Putin. Putins plan was defeated long before our stuff arrived. Urban fighting is harder than most think. I just want to see what each side does for their spring offensive and what new equipment pops up on the battlefield. Could sway the objectives of each side.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

No he wasn’t.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    I dont ignore the damage to the dollar BRICS could do. I hope our “Elected leaders” don’t either. But if we are honest about history, greed tends to win. A weak dollar will destroy the poor and cause unrest in the streets. You know much about Greece or Venezuela?

I think if Russia wanted to, they could hack and disrupt most of our electronics we tend to have become dependent on. Even wreck havoc on water supplies tied to the grid via computer control. A huge mistake I feel, but hey nothing has happened major yet..,

Most people I know that were killed, were more from Iran. Post Obama’s cash drop was worse. Most munitions I dealt with were from Jordan and Syria. I was highly impressed with the weapons we captured in Iraq, low serial number M2 Browning .50 cals, Tow missile systems, and recoilless rifles I can only guess were supplied by America. The Styer .50 cals used to shoot Americans in the head came from Iran, same as the EFP’s that blew Americans apart. Iran hurt us the most in Iraq.

Like I said if you want to trade your $ for 3rd world brics go ahead. If you don't want to you may want to realize that other folk don't want to for the same reasons. Speaking of collapsing countries... which is a closer model to Venezuela, USA or Russia? If you answered Russia, you are correct.

You think Russia could hack and disrupt most of our electronics. Did you think Ukraine would last this long against the all powerful Russia? I didn't. I was wrong. 25% of people in Russia don't have flushing toilets. They aren't the powerhouse I thought they were.

Yep Iran would put a sniper in a building full of human shields. And when our boys would take the sniper out, America hating propagandists would blame us for collateral damage. After America was attacked at home we took the fight to the attackers back yard. America haters from surrounding countries poured into Iraq and Afghanistan and met their doom.

Russia sent weapons to Iran, Syria, Iraq and Jordan. There were a small minority of US weapons there.

Iran is also having to help Russia in Ukraine.

ian

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2018
    Liberty Hill
    Bin Ladin was dying anyways. He probably lived a lot longer than he thought. Do you think Bin Ladin thought he would not be hunted down? Come on man! The lives they lived were nothing like us. Heck like Zelensky, Bin Ladin was good for fighting the Russian right? Who armed Bin Laden to fight Russia? Who is arming Zelensky to fight Russia? The same USA.

Do you know how propaganda works? Most simple solders serve their country. But even in America some flee to Canada. Ukraine was nice to force the trans men to fight when they tried to flee the country like cowards. But most soldiers used to fight for their country. Not sure about current generations, as WWII was the last time Americans were truly united and dedicated to their country. I don’t think most Americans would fight as hard as most Ukrainians. But being in Texas, we ain’t most Americans.

I question what Putins real goals were, I doubt he fears an assassination from America, because they have nukes too. A reason Iran and others want nukes. Flex. Biden has walked back things out of fear from Putin. Putins plan was defeated long before our stuff arrived. Urban fighting is harder than most think. I just want to see what each side does for their spring offensive and what new equipment pops up on the battlefield. Could sway the objectives of each side.

If you think the binladin suicide mission was some kind of success, I disagree.

How many Russians died in Afghanistan? More than died last year in Ukraine?

I understand you won't answer the question. "Would you be motivated to fight in Ukraine if you were russian?"

If you think putins real goal in Ukraine was to look weak and foolish, he has accomplished his goals.

Putin won't sit next to his own generals because he is terrified they will snap his neck. Safe bet he is afraid America would do the same. If you think he isnt afraid of America that severely contradicts your belief that putin invaded Ukraine because he was backed in the corner of the largest country on earth.
    Screenshot_20230421_213424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom