• Status
    Not open for further replies.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It's 24 billion more dollars, I swore to protect and defend against enemies foreign and DOMESTIC, 24 billion more dollars $$$$$$ 24 BILLION more!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Annnnnd there it is, just as I predicted. It's like you're reading from a checklist.

Maybe you can just re-read the entire thread before we have to re-hash this tired argument? Because we've been here before. A LOT. Even pointing out what a tiny fraction of a percent of the US GDP 24 billion is tends to go right over people's heads.

Besides, tell me how waiting until we have to directly fight Russia and possibly China at the same time will be a better deal for us. I'd love to hear your reasoning.
    Guns International

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Ok...... what's the cost on building a wall and manning the border, oh that's right not part of Comrade Joseph's new world order uhh I mean plan. When is enough enough? I'm serious I'm not some libtard.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Ok...... what's the cost on building a wall and manning the border, oh that's right not part of Comrade Joseph's new world order uhh I mean plan. When is enough enough? I'm serious I'm not some libtard.

Why do we have to choose? Cancel some of those multi-trillion dollar boondoggles and we can afford to control the border, help Ukraine, and fucking build a mile-high animatronic Elvis on the moon. This is the latest fallacy that has been trotted out every two pages this whole thread.

Seriously, is there a list you're going from? At least you worded it more creatively.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The Obama/Biden Afghanistan debacle should leave the USA with NO reliable ally.

We the People, OTOH, remain Friends of the Irish, Hungarians, Belgians, Brasilians, most Germans, many French, Israelis, etc.

Even with the Murdoch’s blatantly lying “Sky News” across Europe; I’d bet that a new Administration in D.C., if it CLEANED HOUSE, could mend fences.

We must stop the immensely corrupt practice of “foreign aid”, which just makes thing worse for everyone.

Recall that Russia was once our valiant ALLY, even though of a completely different philosophy.

Ask yourself: would the USA be better-off with Russia as a renewed ally, than with the failed Ukraine as a vassal state ?

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

The Obama/Biden Afghanistan debacle should leave the USA with NO reliable ally.

We the People, OTOH, remain Friends of the Irish, Hungarians, Belgians, Brasilians, most Germans, many French, Israelis, etc.

Even with the Murdoch’s blatantly lying “Sky News” across Europe; I’d bet that a new Administration in D.C., if it CLEANED HOUSE, could mend fences.

We must stop the immensely corrupt practice of “foreign aid”, which just makes thing worse for everyone.

Recall that Russia was once our valiant ALLY, even though of a completely different philosophy.

Ask yourself: would the USA be better-off with Russia as a renewed ally, than with the failed Ukraine as a vassal state ?

<>
    russia will never be our ally.

She never was our ally. We had a friendly relationship with Tsarist Russia, but after the reds took over they were no ally.

Support for Ukraine will not make her a vassel state, it will on the contrary allow her to remain free of a tyrant named putin and which ever tyrant follows him

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And the Kerch bridge got attacked again and is burning in several places.

Video from someone in Crimea:

Pay no attention, its probably just propaganda
    820c03102bdf772863b881988042b313.jpg
    80202cb3eb98249d6c8a2dc635d5c34f.jpg

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    False dichotomy.

Not false dichotomy....been thinking about it all morning, WE are not even being afforded the opportunity to choose. I would personally prefer the opportunity to choose "ONE OR THE OTHER" or better yet how about let's trim the fat and do both, or even still better let's remove all excess, do both or either and possibly many other things.
    However "Of the People, By the People, And for the People" has become " OF THE ELITE BY THE ELITE AND FOR THE ELITE" !
    Something happened inside of me yesterday when I heard Joe Pags mention Biden wants an additional "24" Billion to protect Ukrainian borders, don't fool yourself he'll likely get it ! What about borders from California to Texas? They come in through Texas and up in Wisconsin, they come in through California and end up in Oklahoma etc.
    I don't know it caused my blood to boil yesterday, and listen to this new song Rich Men North of Richmond, sums it up pretty much! I'll leave it right there I'm not sure what to do with my thoughts at the moment.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    A stunt - and apparently the Chinese and Russians are currently having some disagreements regarding a personal disagreement between Putin and Xi.
    putler is probably not fully aware of the current power dynamic.

Allow me to clarify putler: you are bottoms.

For those that don't keep up with china news, their economy is in bad shape and just went into deflation. They are suffering collateral damage from Ukraine invasion, probably pretty fed up with the mess putler caused.

Manufacturers doing their best to decouple from china having had their eyes opened to the risks of having exposure to thug regimes like ruzzia and the ccp. Weakened china is good for everyone not a thug; unfortunately for Ukraine, they are providing this benefit to the world with their blood.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    I too request that this thread should be kept strictly to Ukraine war news, and related info.

While I generally agree that ruzzian propaganda based BS should be challenged, there is no point doing it here, you will not change anybodies opinion and just get the thread locked again, maybe next time for good.

So suggest just ignoring it as I have chosen to do for a while. Sucks as it does anger to see ruzzian BS posted, but worse would be a permalocked thread.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I too request that this thread should be kept strictly to Ukraine war news, and related info.

While I generaltly agree that ruzzian propaganda based BS should be challenged, there is no point doing it here, you will not change anybodies opinion and just get the thread locked again, maybe next time for good.

So suggest just ignoring it as I have chosen to do for a while. Sucks as it does anger to see ruzzian BS posted, but worse would be a permalocked thread.

Question:

Is the American taxpayer money being spent to fund this conflict "Ukraine war news"?

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    Russian officer flees ruzzia, seeks asylum in Lithuania. Hopefully more follow his example to not participate in unjustified invasion of Ukraine:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom