• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    What I'd like to see is an amendment to reduce the cost of the license itself, or if they say it costs them that much to process then to extend the length of time the license is good for. AAMOF, why not make it a "lifetime" issue?
    I think we do deserve more freedom. CHL holders have proven that the risk of such actions is minimal if not nonexistent.
    DK Firearms

Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    In addition to the cost of the license, the cost of the class is too high as well. It shouldn't cost nearly $300 (class + license fee) to legally exercise a right.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Guys....we can want the world - what we have to do is determine what is feasible. CHL's are invaluable for those that travel to other states where OC isn't allowed. Consequently, even when OC passes in Texas I'll maintain my CHL. So let's make the cost less onerous to folks such as myself, and those that prefer CC. Don't make this a "us vs them" issue amongst gun owners!!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Guys....we can want the world - what we have to do is determine what is feasible. CHL's are invaluable for those that travel to other states where OC isn't allowed. Consequently, even when OC passes in Texas I'll maintain my CHL. So let's make the cost less onerous to folks such as myself, and those that prefer CC. Don't make this a "us vs them" issue amongst gun owners!!

I'll get a Texas CHL if open carry passes. The only reason would be for out of state carry. I dont like concealing guns, thats why I dont want a CHL just the carry where I like.

Top Bottom