• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you take the corona virus vaccine?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Vaccine might only last 6 months....

20210401_121454.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Friend got Covid in Dec 2020. Was on a ventilator over 40 days. Just got home this week and still doing rehab. Not everyone either dies or gets better right away. Many are sick a long time and many will never be normal. It is not just mortality rate.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Friend got Covid in Dec 2020. Was on a ventilator over 40 days. Just got home this week and still doing rehab. Not everyone either dies or gets better right away. Many are sick a long time and many will never be normal. It is not just mortality rate.
    So many people just look at those that survive compared to those that died. They don't understand that among those that survived there are many that have permanent organ damage who will never fully recover. So many shades of grey, not black and white.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Testing and polls are not any more accurate than elbow to a-ho! We've tested or polled 10,000 people and 93%..............

Don't forget who is giving/doing the test and for what kind of gain in return for themselves/company at your risk. I wonder if voting records are pulled before they get the shot.......
    10,000 is/was nothing for US population and if 10% would've been tested it's still not enough.

Reactions: gll

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Hey, as long as you're not out in the yard, butt-naked at midnight, howling at the moon, I'd say you're doing just fine!

Are you always so judgmental? How my friends and I spend our spare time is our business.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Soy-tin-ly, a little butt-naked moon howling is in order...at times like these...but don't leave it waving out in the breeze too long as some pfizer or moderna or j&h-er will stab it with bug juice...you know what these ragin, stabbing, injectorist 'cultists' are like...take your vaccine and go to sleep - let the pod do it's work...

Reactions: gll

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    It seems to me like everyone has pretty well made a decision on the vaccine and nobody is apt to change anyone's minds. So we are just a bunch of old goobers arguing about something neither side can prove. Freedom is having a choice. You can't be free and deny everyone the same.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I've said it before if more people are given IQ tests the moron rate would go up!
    Are you talking worldwide or just the greater Houston area? LOL!

Out here it's almost impossible to find people smart enough to make a line at the drive though.

Last edited:

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    It seems to me like everyone has pretty well made a decision on the vaccine and nobody is apt to change anyone's minds. So we are just a bunch of old goobers arguing about something neither side can prove. Freedom is having a choice. You can't be free and deny everyone the same.
    There's only one side of this that might decide to force the other side to go against there own will or face restrictive consequences...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What about the 60 - 70 year olds that are still active and not in nursing homes (21.65 of those that died)?
    We live on an imperfect world. Man fouled it up in the garden of Eden.

People die. Sad when it is your loved one or friend. I have lost my share over the years. But it happens.

If it wasn't this virus, could have been the flu. Could have been any number of things.

And very often the initial story of "perfectly healthy killed by covid" turns out to be false. Vast majority of those who died of the virus had one or more serious preexisiting health issues. Sometimes known, sometimes unknown.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    We live on an imperfect world. Man fouled it up in the garden of Eden.

People die. Sad when it is your loved one or friend. I have lost my share over the years. But it happens.

If it wasn't this virus, could have been the flu. Could have been any number of things.

And very often the initial story of "perfectly healthy killed by covid" turns out to be false. Vast majority of those who died of the virus had one or more serious preexisiting health issues. Sometimes known, sometimes unknown.
    Thousands of people with preexisting conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, cancer survivors, or those that are over weight and who may have lived for decades longer? Seems rather callous to just write them off.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Nobody is "writing them off". Damn.
    Point is, any one of a 100 other things could of killed them at any time with weakened immune systems.
    How are you going to protect them from them all? Which ones are bad enough to take away peoples choice and freedoms for?
    2,850,000 dead of non covid deaths last year. The vast majority could have been prevented. Are you for the government or big tech mandating what you can eat and drink too? They already have meds to control your appetite. Think of the lives you will save and extend with no more obesity!

At what point did it become ok for someone else to have the authority to mandate how we will live our lives? And who the hell gets to tell us how much they have?
    After all,,it's for your own good..........

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I wonder if that is still true. We have had so many people vaccinated already I wonder if all that said no would still say no. Please let's not do another thread. Just my curiosity.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Thousands of people with preexisting conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, cancer survivors, or those that are over weight and who may have lived for decades longer? Seems rather callous to just write them off.
    Or who might have fallen prey to the flu now anyhow (or may well have and it was attributed to Covid)?

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    There's only one side of this that might decide will try to force the other side to go against there own will or face restrictive consequences...

^This, without question. Once again, why?

For the most part, I try to avoid quoting my own posts; however, apparently once in a blue moon it can still serve a legit purpose...To wit,

This from a post I made early last month:
    ...there appears to be some fucking evil shit likely in the works, so prudence says "why not wait and see how this plays out"?

Read this today:

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.
    “For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.
    “It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

Interesting...

Top Bottom