• ...and so much more!
  • Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I hope everyone knows that the part about having a window in my trunk was BS. If not I guess you don't know alex very well..lol I am trying to mount my short shotgun in the trunk of my car with easy access if I need it. Was just wondering if I had to cover it up so when I opened my trunk nobody could see it.
    Texas SOT

Sigmar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Arlington Tx
    My apologies to the staff and fellow members for emotions getting the best of my fingers. But I see this on most every forum, someone wanting to be an "e-thug" (lol their description) . The guy very well may have googled it but wanted clarification. I always felt forums were a vehicle to share information not browbeat newbies. anyway off my soapbox and in the future will keep such opinions in PM.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I hope everyone knows that the part about having a window in my trunk was BS. If not I guess you don't know alex very well..lol I am trying to mount my short shotgun in the trunk of my car with easy access if I need it. Was just wondering if I had to cover it up so when I opened my trunk nobody could see it.
    You're allowed to open carry rifles as well as shotguns so long as it's not in a threatening manner, so you should be just fine with the shotgun being visible when you open your trunk.

Top Bottom