• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    This episode was great. I think Carol will come into the fold the second half of the season. Rick vs Carol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I think you're right - Rick vs. Carol. Everyone went six ways to Sunday when leaving the prison.
    Carol will end up with one of the segments. Rick with another.

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.
    Lynx Defense

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    On The Talking Dead one of the producers or writers said the more important a character was the more memorable their death needed to be.

I thought it was a cool idea since so many people come on the show just to be zombie snacks.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I agree but the old man didn't need to be slaughtered like that. Maybe I just feel that way because Beth and Maggie were both watching and he was such a lovable character. Ah well. It was bound to happen.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I agree but the old man didn't need to be slaughtered like that. Maybe I just feel that way because Beth and Maggie were both watching and he was such a lovable character. Ah well. It was bound to happen.

Gov was a brutal killer and that is what brutal killers do.

The disconnect was he was not killed brutally himself, or even by Maggie or Glen.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I like how, in a time and place in which commodities like ammunition are scarce and valuable, everyone is just blazing away firing full auto from the hip like it's nothing.

Oh, and Michonne should have put that katana through the governor's FACE.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I think michonne wanted to leave him to the walkers, but that bitch who he fell in love with had to come end it for him to where he dies and doesn't turn.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    We saw her shoot but did she really shoot him? She might have missed! It would be an interesting twist if he came back as a walker.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I like how, in a time and place in which commodities like ammunition are scarce and valuable, everyone is just blazing away firing full auto from the hip like it's nothing.

Oh, and Michonne should have put that katana through the governor's FACE.

I was shaking my head at that. But then again I suppose they were all pissed about the governor killing Hershel so they didn't care too much about conserving ammo.

We saw her shoot but did she really shoot him? She might have missed! It would be an interesting twist if he came back as a walker.

Her hand was shaking pretty badly. Guess we'll be in for another twist.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Just cuz he is dead doesn't mean he can't come back as a walker lol

The character is gone. As in, gone. As in, not coming back. At all. The actor, David Morrissey, has left the show. Do you really think he's going to let them dress up an extra to look like him or use CG to generate a walker version? Use your brain.

In other news, David Morrissey and the guy who plays Herschel drank and played pool together all day after their character were both knocked off.

Top Bottom