• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I thought my wife was gonna cry when Hershel went lol, then cheered out loud when the sword came through the governor's chest. My Sunday nights are gonna be empty for awhile.

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    I predicted about 90% of what was going to happen. good episode for sure. pretty sure someone grabbed the baby. IMHO I think it was the lady that slept with the governor since she lost her daughter. any thoughts?

dreyes89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    I predicted about 90% of what was going to happen. good episode for sure. pretty sure someone grabbed the baby. IMHO I think it was the lady that slept with the governor since she lost her daughter. any thoughts?

I think someone took the baby, because the straps of the car seat were undone. Also I don't think the governor is dead, we didn't see the body, and I'm sure the girl he was banging would have been pissed. Yet, I don't think she would want to be alone in that world, and she is/was a nurse so she can always heal him, idk how though. Have to wait and see.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Maybe the kids with glocks took the baby and ran off to the woods.
    It will be like Lord of the Flies. With zombies.

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Also I don't think the governor is dead, we didn't see the body, and I'm sure the girl he was banging would have been pissed. Yet, I don't think she would want to be alone in that world, and she is/was a nurse so she can always heal him, idk how though. Have to wait and see.

In the Talking Dead they confirmed that the Gov. is dead. Maybe at some point in the future we'll see a walker with an eye patch. ;)

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yea I think the girls grabbed the baby, cause Tyrese told the girls they had to go and he was shocked to see em run the wrong way, the same direction the baby was in. Was anybody else happy to see the girl shoot that woman in the head and Darryl shoot Mitch? It was gratifying to see those idiots take out. I was shocked about the level of brutality involved in Hershal's death.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    One of my favorite episodes. I will miss Hershel. Kudos to the kids for standing up and fighting when the time required it. Daryl is still a badass.

Top Bottom