• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Start of season three i think when they entered the prison. They had m16 and silencers.
    Gotta remember it is tv. I love the show.
    Plus did anyone think it was stupid at end of season one when they went to the cdc. And didnt pick up not one m4 or ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Such as? I know there are issues with some things but overall they do a better job than most of Hollywood. I laugh at the small errors cuz otherwise I couldn't watch tv.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

For me it is just the decisions that some of the characters make rather then any small technical issues.

But I guess that's all part of the ride. If it didn't make me feel anything why would I watch it?

I still need to go back, I only started watching last season on demand after Breaking Bad went off.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I absolutely love the show but the ONLY thing that bothers me is the fact that they never have an issue with ammo or food. They started to have a problem with the water last episode but quickly found a solution with television magic. Arg.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Will you SOB's just sit back and be entertained. All of that is suppose to be a(n) escape from reality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    You going to find something else in your nature if you don't relax, take a breath, and enjoy

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

caleb7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    I feel like those items can be picked up fairly easily on scavenging trips considering that when the apocalypse took place, most of the population turned rather quickly, meaning there is supplies out there. Its just a matter of getting it, such as with the supermarket from earlier this season. Its shelves were still almost fully stocked.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom