• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Not much known on it yet. What i got so far is it's coming 2015, and it's going to take place away from Ricks group. Maybe walking dead west coast

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Good episode tonight. The Talking Dead was good as well Chris Jericho was very insightful. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Good episode tonight. The Talking Dead was good as well Chris Jericho was very insightful. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised.

That comedian chick kept looking over like "Damn, that guy is smart and has muscles. Wonder if I could take him home".
    Chris Hardwick kept looking over like "Damn, that guy is smart and has muscles. Wonder if I could take him home".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm pretty sure the govna was the one feeding them the rats, like I said. He has nothing better to do, he was watching them from outside lol.

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    But the rats were on the inside of the fence (one of our prison characters almost stepped on a pile at their feet). So he's throwing them over two fences and they're landing square at the base of the second fence?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I've given up on the series. Too many things pissing me off or done in a way that is so unreal and unexpected I couldn't ride it though.

I'm sticking with it, but I know exactly how you feel. A few things last night just pissed me off as well. Sometimes I am too pragmatic for a Hollywood script.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I've given up on the series. Too many things pissing me off or done in a way that is so unreal and unexpected I couldn't ride it though.

Such as? I know there are issues with some things but overall they do a better job than most of Hollywood. I laugh at the small errors cuz otherwise I couldn't watch tv.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Top Bottom