• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    good observation. Rick gave the fat guy three blasts. two to the chest and one to the face (I think). But the squirly dude from Philly, he only got one to the chest. I kept waiting for the squirly dude to reanimate as (I can't remember who) picked the gun up off the dead body.

Speaking about oddities. Anyone think slicing yourself with a knife to draw blood then using that same knife to kill zombies is a bad idea? Just sayin'
    Both the guys in the bar were shot in the head.

Everyone is infected. That's what CDC Doc whispered to Rick. He probably forgot with the enormity of killing his partner.
    Venture Surplus ad

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    A lot of them died in their cars.

Sure, they died & then should have become Zombies, unless it happened as I stated.....

ETA:Maybe the majority (that could) had already walked off by the time the group got to them......that could be the horde they are just now seeing.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Sure, they died & then should have become Zombies, unless it happened as I stated.....

Unless the virus mutated at some point and the bodies were in a remote area where the virus wasn't present till after the brain stem decomposed. Whatever the doctor at the CDC said is probably an important factor in what's going on.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    any comments about the signification of those two dead security guards at the "18 miles out" drop off point? The producer seemed to make a big deal about them two dead bodies on the grass. Rick and shane looked at em twice, talked about no bites, then Rick went back on his way out to get the car and picked up some guns or ammo off them two. Was the producer saying they were executed or something? Perhaps by the roving gang of 30?

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    According to the comic, there are two types of zombies. The ones that stay put and the migrating ones. When they're on the highway and they get under the cars, those were migrating zombs. Same as when they were attacked when they were living right out side the city.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    any comments about the signification of those two dead security guards at the "18 miles out" drop off point? The producer seemed to make a big deal about them two dead bodies on the grass. Rick and shane looked at em twice, talked about no bites, then Rick went back on his way out to get the car and picked up some guns or ammo off them two. Was the producer saying they were executed or something? Perhaps by the roving gang of 30?

Two dead cops. Shane and Rick are cops. We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life. LOL

I'm thinking that either they're carriers of the virus and it's activated when either blood transfer from another zomb or when they themselves die. You'll know what I mean at the end of the episode that aired yesterday.

They're rumors going around that on the season finally we'll get to know what that scientist whispered to Rick.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Two dead cops. Shane and Rick are cops. We ride together, we die together. Bad boys for life. LOL

I'm thinking that either they're carriers of the virus and it's activated when either blood transfer from another zomb or when they themselves die. You'll know what I mean at the end of the episode that aired yesterday.

They're rumors going around that on the season finally we'll get to know what that scientist whispered to Rick.

The producer/director/whatever guy kept insisting that we'd "Probably" figure it out in season two. Only one episode left, so probably.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I read the spoiler for the finale... im ashamed of myself... Yes, we do find out what was whispered to Rick. :) Most everyone should have a pretty good idea based on recent events though.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Where did you find the spoiler? The comics?

The Comicbookmovie. have to highlight the whole page to see it. The last one I read from them was pretty much spot on.

**You can't find it easily through the site itself. google "the walking dead season spoiler" Look for the proper site address.

I don't think I found anything anyone else probably hasn't come across already, but if I did and you are looking for the spoiler...well, there you have it.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The Comicbookmovie. have to highlight the whole page to see it. The last one I read from them was pretty much spot on.

**You can't find it easily through the site itself. google "the walking dead season spoiler" Look for the proper site address.

I don't think I found anything anyone else probably hasn't come across already, but if I did and you are looking for the spoiler...well, there you have it.

That's about what I thought.

Top Bottom