• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    ykZ7VHmqCimtXn_V7SOUhQV9KKMruEmrZFp1I083IIb6Y_lWn6147zhqq2V6UxEZR0ZVvnht8&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Attachments

• ykZ7VHmqCimtXn_V7SOUhQV9KKMruEmrZFp1I083IIb6Y_lWn6147zhqq2V6UxEZR0ZVvnht8&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg
      ykZ7VHmqCimtXn_V7SOUhQV9KKMruEmrZFp1I083IIb6Y_lWn6147zhqq2V6UxEZR0ZVvnht8&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 286

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    When a citizen is a victim of crime, they call the police. The police don't just show up at most people's house on a feeling, because they are afraid you MIGHT be burgled tonight or they heard there was going to be a gang land drive through shooting next door to you.
    They show up when you CALL them, AFTER THE CRIME IS COMMITTED. Same for Walmart, they come after the CRIMINALS stealing from Walmart have or ARE stealing. Tax payers don't hire city police to just stand around serving as full time Walmart security. Walmart is fine and dandy with all this.
    Think about it for a minute, IF THE POLICE WHO SHOW UP AFTER THE FACT NEED GUNS TO SHOW UP AND WALK IN TO WALMART, YOU BET YOUR ASS I NEED MY GUN TO GO SHOP IN THAT DEN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.
    I want to live just as much as any police officer, if he needs a gun to go there, I need a gun to go there. If he needs his gun in a holster on his hip to feel safe walking through Walmart parking lot and store, then I need my gun.
    There are NO SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN THIS COUNTRY! We all are entitled to equal protection AND SELF DEFENSE under the laws of this country and in the eyes of GOD. ACCEPT NOTHING ELSE!

Last edited:

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    I went into wallyworld yesterday to check for clearance pricing on 223 and 9mm. There were no sales at all. there were also no 30.06/30.07 signs. I CC'd just fine. I won't be going back as I was just there looking for a closeout deal.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Why would you expect to see 30.06/30.07 signage?

To legally disallow me from carrying.
    As far as I understand, the company has just asked for no open carry and not made it official with signage.
    I am mixing a corporate view (nationwide) with Texas (state specific).

The following is what I think the company did and I may be wrong in my interpretation.
    Wal-Mart as a company wishes people to not open carry in their stores. This is a suggestion by the company. In this state they could have gone the extra mile and hung 30.07 signs and made it illegal to enter while open carrying. My observation is that no sign is hung and I carried when I entered the store for the last time.

I am NOT defending them in any way.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I would not expect them to put ammo on sale, but I could be wrong. Good video.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I expect we will soon see 07 signs, as they said they would be posting them.

Ah, I hadn't seen where they already stated that they would post 30.07.
    I know that they, in print, "asked" people not to OC.
    I figured that they would eventually post signs.
    But, not yet.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Currently, at least in my local store, the policy is to ask you not to OC. But they are not asking you to leave if you refuse to cover it. YMMV

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    So, this morning, I had a great idea.

I will take a white bandanna, fold in in half to make a rectangle of fabric, and write a message on it.

I will tuck the bandanna into my belt and cover my holstered OWB firearm on my belt.

Message written or printed on bandanna will say:

“There, I covered my firearm with a piece of fabric. Hope everyone feels better now.”

But wait, coming in my next post is an even better idea.

Top Bottom