• lIwOB7.jpg
      lIwOB7.jpg
      149.1 KB · Views: 263

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Even taking the idea further, I can get a white T shirt and some fabric paint, and make an art project out it, painting a rendition of my cute kydex cherry blossom holster/ Glock and mag carrier holsters exactly where they are to be found worn underneath the shirt.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Want to help? DON'T BUY THEIR AMMO. Let it sit on the shelf till the boxes rot. All that time and the snowflakes will be crying, why do you still have ammo?
    But no, shooters be like, I hate walmart! But the ammo is on sale. The bread is on sale. I need some cheap work shoes. but I hate walmart! But I won't drive even a mile to shop somewhere else.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I honestly don’t think my paying more for goods or driving miles out of the way, sacrificing minutes of my life I won’t get back, is going to make a difference. I don’t think Walmart will notice or care.

I’d rather go there and make a statement to the sheeple who are there if possible, pointedly wear 2A shirts and whatever.

Just like making my positions known has this week attracted conversations with other women. I’ve invited three new women shooters out to the ladies Pearland Shooting Club class coming up this next week.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I honestly don’t think my paying more for goods or driving miles out of the way, sacrificing minutes of my life I won’t get back, is going to make a difference. I don’t think Walmart will notice or care.

I’d rather go there and make a statement to the sheeple who are there if possible, pointedly wear 2A shirts and whatever.

Just like making my positions known has this week attracted conversations with other women. I’ve invited three new women shooters out to the ladies Pearland Shooting Club class coming up this next week.
    Sheeple thinking in action. A few pennies a few miles. That's too much, To hell with the 2nd Amendment. I get to shoot, to hell with the country. Nothing I do will change anything/

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Sheeple thinking in action. A few pennies a few miles. That's too much, To hell with the 2nd Amendment. I get to shoot, to hell with the country. Nothing I do will change anything/
    Time. I’m not investing the time.
    I have limited time.

I have other ways of supporting the 2nd. Are we going to have a contest to see who’s the most “patriot-y?”

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Riddle me this.

Which is supporting the 2A more?

Not supporting Walmart with my $$ that they won’t miss and staying home with no groceries... or wearing a 2A shirt there that several of my community members will see and ponder over and start to think about?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Idk about pro 2a but brookshires is owned by a family from tyler, tx I believe and they have no restrictions on cc or oc on any of their stores that I have been to

Isn't that why we're boycotting Walmart?

No brookshires that I'm aware of near me.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Idk about pro 2a but brookshires is owned by a family from tyler, tx I believe and they have no restrictions on cc or oc on any of their stores that I have been to
    Those stores aren’t around here.

(Not asking you specifically, but...)

Would people suggest that I drive an extra two hours out of my way each week to support that family’s business by going there instead of Walmart, Kroger’s, or H-E-B one mile away?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    HEB is owned by the Butts, or at least is still the CEO, from Corpus Christi.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I’ve engaged in prepper thinking. I’ve stockpiled food and ammo. I’m aware that an economic collapse could render my soft life a no go.

At the same time, I’m not going to get off the grid right now. I’m not going to give up all my comforts right now and grow my own food and become self-sufficient and leave my government funded job and try to scrape by on my own. If the time comes when I have to, I either will be able to survive or I won’t. Don’t think I haven’t thought about it.

I’ll do what I can, but if living my life as I do at the present moment makes me a “sheeple,” then so be it.

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Isn't that why we're boycotting Walmart?

No brookshires that I'm aware of near me.
    Brookshires doesn't care if you conceal carry or open carry in their stores is what I meant. I go there instead of going to walmart. I may have been confused by what you were asking sorry
    HEB is owned by the Butts, or at least is still the CEO, from Corpus Christi.
    I dont go to HEB really. They dont have anything I would normally buy there. Its all bulk pack kinda stuff atleast the last time I was in one thats all it seemed to be

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Those stores aren’t around here.

(Not asking you specifically, but...)

Would people suggest that I drive an extra two hours out of my way each week to support that family’s business by going there instead of Walmart, Kroger’s, or H-E-B one mile away?

I would but I am not you. In your case, I would support HEB or Krogers over walmart. Walmart is the devil

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I support peoples rights to carry firearms, where ever and however they like.

On the other hand, I also support individual businesses rights to say 'you can't do x here,' whatever x they want to refer to.

If walmart posted 30.06 AND said no open carry, I'd be a lot more vitriolic in my criticism of them. As it is, though, as long as concealed carry is allowed (not that I would let a 30.06 sign stop me) I don't have a real problem with it.

Their real estate, their rules. If they get stupid and try to ban everything, then I'd be done with them.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I support peoples rights to carry firearms, where ever and however they like.

On the other hand, I also support individual businesses rights to say 'you can't do x here,' whatever x they want to refer to.

If walmart posted 30.06 AND said no open carry, I'd be a lot more vitriolic in my criticism of them. As it is, though, as long as concealed carry is allowed (not that I would let a 30.06 sign stop me) I don't have a real problem with it.

Their real estate, their rules. If they get stupid and try to ban everything, then I'd be done with them.

Yes, their store, their rules, and they can do, within the law, whatever they want.

But...

https://tennesseefirearms.com/2019/...-michael-bloomberg-to-advance-gun-ban-agenda/

This makes them the enemy.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    No one’s bought anything from China here right?

We damn sure can’t support any communist regime.

LOL. My wife saw a pair of shoes she just had to have, so I bought them for her. Turns out they were made in China, shipped from China. Took three weeks to get them, and they smelled awful, like glue?

She had them on the patio for two weeks to get the stink out of them. Never got around to wearing them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom