• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Exactly when they can prove that management is no longer using the members money as their personal piggybank. I will gladly provide them some money.
    <>

Many of us feel the same.

BUT,

The root of this particular evil, the dastardly ‘’Nominating Committee’’ must be ended permanently !

Absent this committee, the membership can control the board, albeit slowly.

Democratic mechanisms must be restored in order to achieve transparency, a prerequisite for resumption of member donations.

While we are at it, voting must be restricted to multi-year active members, so that some ogre like Soros can’t just buy up votes by injecting enemy outsiders via paying dues.

History can guide us, if we both understand and allow. . . . . . .

leVieux

<>
    Hurley's Gold

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    One of the mavericks running SAF or GOA should accept a massive pay increase by taking Wayne's job. We'll get the aggressive defense we want and the new CEO will be fairly compensated if he only take half the pay and benefits of Wayne.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Parroting what others have said, LaPierre leaving is a great step forward but that's it. The rest of the board is filled with FUDDs that will keep on keeping on. They need to clean house at the top if the NRA wants to be alive after boomers are all gone. Lets face it, who really keeps sending them money? I'm a life member but haven't sent them an extra dime until they really start championing 2A. The younger crowd (not that young, I'm 47) wants more action to defeat the NFA and go harder in support of bump stocks and binary triggers and pistol braces.
    I have sent my money to GOA and FPC.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    One of the mavericks running SAF or GOA should accept a massive pay increase by taking Wayne's job. We'll get the aggressive defense we want and the new CEO will be fairly compensated if he only take half the pay and benefits of Wayne.
    <>

IMHO, they need James Jay Baker, who knows all the pitfalls & skeleton burials, to run it day-to-day; but have someone with no prior connection to run the financial side after a true audit.

I predict that the true situation is way worse than what we now know about.

leVieux

<>

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2023
    Houston
    The NRA is too useful a tool for progressives in advancing the gun control agenda so they will not allow it dissolve. Much like radicals have been selectively taking over institutions and agencies for decades, the NRA is another name added to their list. To the extent WLP has been holding the door open, that should be made obvious by how much restitution he is forced to repay personally.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    The NRA is too useful a tool for progressives in advancing the gun control agenda so they will not allow it dissolve. Much like radicals have been selectively taking over institutions and agencies for decades, the NRA is another name added to their list. To the extent WLP has been holding the door open, that should be made obvious by how much restitution he is forced to repay personally.
    Wasteful, bureaucratic, inefficient, and ineffective...yes. But tool of progressives and taken over by radicals...no. The NY AG has earned her stripes as a progressive radical by taking down the NRA. Hardly something she would do to an ally. The NRA got fat, lazy and self-important, and spent their diminishing donations on making themselves more comfortable doing the "difficult" job of getting nothing done. That's why they earn my scorn.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Who will not allow it to dessolve?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Top Bottom