• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    If you guys had played outside when you were kids, eaten bacon and eggs for breakfast, 'taters, red meat, snickers, pork chops, pies, etc., ya' wouldn't be havin' these issues! :p

Wrong. Your theory sucks. ;)
    I did all that, and my boys still flunked out.
    Hurley's Gold

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Do yu have bloodwork showing it is effective?

I don't need blood work to know my estradiol has dropped. I went from not feeling like I had any T in my system when I was over 1300 to feeling like a teenager in a matter of a couple days.

I feel confident that my blood will show it's working. I had some drawn yesterday, but can't remember if that was on the list. My regular visit is in march, so I should know then.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    I don't need blood work to know my estradiol has dropped. I went from not feeling like I had any T in my system when I was over 1300 to feeling like a teenager in a matter of a couple days.

I feel confident that my blood will show it's working. I had some drawn yesterday, but can't remember if that was on the list. My regular visit is in march, so I should know then.

That's definitely a good sign. I would like to know though when you do get bloodwork if you don't mind.. Heck I might try it and see for myself. Thx bro

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    That's definitely a good sign. I would like to know though when you do get bloodwork if you don't mind.. Heck I might try it and see for myself. Thx bro

I'll let you know. Because if its not down I'm gonna make her put me on something behind the counter versus over the counter.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I highly suggest the flu followed by bronchitis.

I've dropped 15lbs in two weeks and didn't even try.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I highly suggest the flu followed by bronchitis.

I've dropped 15lbs in two weeks and didn't even try.

This

Also super effective is a nice bout of food poisoning or a crack/methamphetamine addiction.

Disclaimer: personal knowledge of food poisoning. Addiction recommended through studies of others. Results may vary.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Went from 62 to 28, but my test was super high at the time and its now down below 1000.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Okay. I'm one month in. I've had a life long fear of needles and the thought of injecting myself with an inch and a half big gauge needle was crushing. I got past that. There is a noticeable difference. I wake up earlier, I have way more energy, I've lost belly fat to the point that my jeans don't fit any more, I'm more emotional. I talk to more people. I want to **** anything that moves. I just generally enjoy life. It's crazy but it's true.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Okay. I'm one month in. I've had a life long fear of needles and the thought of injecting myself with an inch and a half big gauge needle was crushing. I got past that. There is a noticeable difference. I wake up earlier, I have way more energy, I've lost belly fat to the point that my jeans don't fit any more, I'm more emotional. I talk to more people. I want to **** anything that moves. I just generally enjoy life. It's crazy but it's true.

Amazing what you can overcome when you have to do it. I had to do something similar, but had some sort of "adapter" that covered the needle. So I couldn't physically see the needle go in, and that helped.

Endocrinology is some strange business.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    thats not what i wanted to hear...or read.

i do remember hearing that pounding the weights (and your women), red meat will help raise levels

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    thats not what i wanted to hear...or read.

i do remember hearing that pounding the weights (and your women), red meat will help raise levels

Another thought to keep in mind, low T does not automatically translate to ED. So your joke doesn't necessarily apply.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Know what's working for me? I hate to say it, but...

My wife made me stop drinking Dr Pepper. I used to have one or two a day, plus my office job and commute that prevent me having much time for exercise, and I've been packing on the pounds for years now. Now that I'm having maybe 1 Dr Pepper a week (and no other soft drinks taking up the slack), I'm losing about a pound and a half to two pounds a month despite my other bad habits and rather sedentary lifestyle.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom