• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    The middle rifle is what a real SKS looks like.

View attachment 388012
    I had a brainfart a double posted the Shernic, thanks for bringing t\it to my attention toddnjoyce. Here's some legit SKS iron. May have posted these already as well and are some dupes. PAX

The current stable of Russian, Albanian, Yugo M59, Romanian, Chinese C&R & Paratroopers

The first batch of Chinese C&R that I moved in 2019. The T6 rifle is actually C&R but the buyer wanted this set up. I put in a broken stock and he was able to use his 03 and COE (Kali thing) to Cash & Carry.

The 2nd Chinese C&R group that snuck under the radar.
    https://ibb.co/zmqwQb1
    My Starter kit that sent me down the SKS rabbit hole...Don't know why the script turned blue.
    The cheese geater rifle was mi first Para built patterened afer my 1st Para in the T6

The first 2 are scratch built on a SARCO barreled action or scrubbed rifle scrubbed. Top rifle is in a phenolic "jungle"stock with black bolt carrier, black Naval sling, black Alby bayo. Looks real sharp when handled. Bottom Para had a funky camo stock swapped out and has sling keepers I've not seen before.

Very rare KDI Oara in woos with Romy sling importer installed Capco recoil pad & brake.

Rare blade Para, but on a pinned barrel, importer built.

My best,Albanian a "70.

The heavy iron with a couple SKSs below, SVT, 7mm, 8mm, .30-06 FN49s, Winny Garand

Navay Arms Cowboys Companion slightly hot rodded. PAX
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

echo1

"A free people should be armed and disciplined"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    KALI
    My pie plates have to be florescent orange, or black on a foot square white background for me to see at 50 yards.
    Even then, I kind of estimate where the center of the blur is, when using iron sights.

If you try Williams or Mojo sights they can act like ghost rings and you don't really need to "aim", just put a circle in a circle on what you want to hit. If you've used aperture sights, you'll get the hang of it and they be very quick to acquire.

The SKS is my mostest favorite platform to tinker with, and I particularly like the pretend Paratrooper models. Half a dozen or so of the rifles pictured were saved, built from scratch or modded by The Khyber Pass Fabrication Team (me) and have some subtle (or not so subtle) degree of uniqueness. Next build is going to be a Drag stocked, glassed, carry handled drum and duckbill fed bipoded contraption. I got another KSI Paratrooper inbound, that I'm going to put in Alby furniture and call it a T34 Tanker, ala Tanker Garand. Should be boss. PAX

Last edited:

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Been looking at the KNS front bead sight inserts, for both my SKS, and my ARs (that now have front mount hooded sights).
    Tried one of their cross hair front sights, and it wasn't for me.
    The outer ring was too thick, and obscured too much of the sight picture.
    So went to the KNS hooded post, but the blade is a little too wide for my liking.

20230613_165758.jpg

Top Bottom