• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    White House Tweets Photo of Obama Skeet Shooting - Speakeasy - WSJ

When President Barack Obama recently revealed in an interview in the New Republic that he goes skeet shooting at Camp David “all the time,” some members of the media wanted photos. Now they have one.

White House Senior Adviser Dan Pfeiffer tweeted out this photo today of the President skeet shooting. The tweet read “For all the “skeeters”: POTUS shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David on Aug. 4, 2012.”

OB-WF150_0202ob_G_20130202124017.jpg

How convenient of them. I don't see it fooling very many gun owners but nice try.
    Lynx Defense

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    LOL. This is no different than people on Facebook who post pictures of themselves shooting to seem cool - "Look at me! Look at me! I'm shooting a gun!"

Get outta her' wit' dat shiet.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Obama and his ilk don't want to ban public ownership of firearms because guns are evil and scary. They want to ban it because they want control over the people. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama, Feinstein, etc all enjoyed going to the range. In their mind, wha't good for the goose is NOT good for the gander. But, most folks don't realize this.

This pic is one of the smartest political moves I have seen from this administration. Obama is a damn genius, and don't one of yall forget it. We are dealing with a man who is a force to be reckoned with. He is NOT to be underestimated.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    I guarantee there's several hypocritical politicians who enjoy shooting of all sorts but due to their elite mentality, whats good for them is bad for us as it makes them vulnerable to the people who elected them. Obama however, I doubt. The guy cant do anything perceived as masculine and my guess was uncomfortable and terrified to squeeze the bang switch on that O/U that was likely loaded with some pretty light rounds.

obama-bike.jpg

Obama-Pitch.jpg

effeminate-obama-curtains-e1276025340581.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The tweet read “For all the “skeeters”: POTUS shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David on Aug. 4, 2012.”

How convenient of them. I don't see it fooling very many gun owners but nice try.
    Shoots all the time but the pic they found is 6mo old? Hmmmm

I can't remember where I read it but an insider (I think they where there in person) said BHO was completely uncomfortable shooting and only went a few rounds.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    There was a picture posted by a site soon after the skeet shooting comments were made. It turned out to be photo shopped. They have been hunting for a real picture for a while and I wouldn't be surprised if they snuck out and got this one recently just to have one.

I also read an article that said those who shot with him at camp David were not impressed and said he stayed for a very short time. They described him as "awkward" with a gun.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Fake. He's only got one choke in the gun, and the way he's holding it, he'd be very lucky to hit a moving target. His stance is AFU. No way he could run a round of skeet that way.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    "Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said. "Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake."

What I find funny about his quote, no gun guy ever says "And I have profound respect for the traditions of hunting" as a follow up to answering if they shoot guns. Instead they would say "I do. In fact I just picked up a new ____ and I freaking love this thing! Wanna try it?" That's what gun guys (and gals) say. He can't even talk the talk much less walk the walk.

I maintain my analogy, just because I went snorkeling on our Caribbean cruise doesn't mean I'm a scuba diver.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Interesting thought Shorts. Take that to the next level and one has to wonder just how many quotes attributed to BHO were siimply written by staff.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The first time a liberal uses the excuse "well he shoots skeet isn't that good enough for you?" I am going to slap the piss out of them.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    NBC Nightly News just spent a segment pushing that pic. And of course they had to find someone to challenge people to, "start with the conspiracy theories".

Top Bottom