Lynx Defense

What did you do today in the world of reloading?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I have scored 10k primers thru midway notifications. I split the SPP, and I'm sitting on the SRP cuz I'll need them shortly.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Only problem is, I was in such a hurry to get the order to go through, I didn’t have time to add some powder since I was paying the hazmat anyway. Oh well, needed primers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Only problem is, I was in such a hurry to get the order to go through, I didn’t have time to add some powder since I was paying the hazmat anyway. Oh well, needed primers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You would have regretted adding powder. You might have missed out. Paying a duplicate hazmat fee certainly beats buying primers on gunbroker.

I personally would rather shoot airsoft, paintball, pellet gun, or archery before I buy from an ammo gouging douche.

I'm hoping those guys get stuck with tons of inventory when prices normalize.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    Does anyone consider making a drive to another city for a powder & primer run?

just asking since I’m considering it.

And, per the thread title, I loaded almost 500 9mm in preparation of my grandson going to the range with his folks.

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    Does anyone consider making a drive to another city for a powder & primer run?

just asking since I’m considering it.

And, per the thread title, I loaded almost 500 9mm in preparation of my grandson going to the range with his folks.
    tried that, I have hit almost every gun shop between Austin & Dallas and the only thing I came home with was any empty fuel tank

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    That’s interesting...and frustrating. I didn’t get any notifications. Wonder if I need to clear them and set them up again.
    don't clear them, as they are sent out in order received and if you do receive an in stock notice, you do have to ad it back after you receive the notice if you weren't fast enough to get your order in before they sell out

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    don't clear them, as they are sent out in order received and if you do receive an in stock notice, you do have to ad it back after you receive the notice if you weren't fast enough to get your order in before they sell out
    Correct

I requested a new in stock notification for those SPP after my disappointment.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

That’s good to know. Unfortunately I already did so I guess I’m hosed.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    I went to my room, looked at the 150 9mm cases, bullets & primers there then looked at the two buckets of 223, measured a couple samples of each: yep ready to load and said “Nah!” and retired to the couch with Lucas McCain.

Top Bottom