• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    fr3DOvgl.jpg

Mmhmm. I'm lookin' at you, Beto and Sleepy Joe.
    Target Sports

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Purchased a spot in Scott Jedlinski's Red Dot instructor course. Time to put these guns to use.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Okay, I didn't buy it.....it was given to me...a .25 auto RG (Rohm)....complete with JB Weld holding the slide together and electrical tape holding the grips on.....

Definitely going on Gunbroker..............

View attachment 232112
    I recently sold an RG-26 that was in much better shape but RG still pretty much stands for Rotten Gun IMO. Only bought it because of nostalgia, an RG-26 was my first pistol, in fact my first real firearm. I got over the nostalgia fairly quickly.

denit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2020
    USA
    I haven't bought a gun in years, dont expect to buy any more, either. Only have 4. One is here cause i dont want to burn up the pocket 9mm and the little 22 is just for entertainment. I buy gold coins, NO serial numbers, no hassles to buy or sell, 10x as many people want to buy them as any particular type of gun. I"ve never owned more than a dozen guns at one time, but I've gone thru over 150 in my life, learning things from each one. Thats not counting the 100+ that I bought with t he intent of selling them, cause I saw a great price, or knew that I could make money smithing it for later sale.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    10mm ammo
    9mm ammo
    .50cal wine bottle opener
    New Hogue bantam grips for my 340pd

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I haven't bought a gun in years, dont expect to buy any more, either. Only have 4. One is here cause i dont want to burn up the pocket 9mm and the little 22 is just for entertainment. I buy gold coins, NO serial numbers, no hassles to buy or sell, 10x as many people want to buy them as any particular type of gun. I"ve never owned more than a dozen guns at one time, but I've gone thru over 150 in my life, learning things from each one. Thats not counting the 100+ that I bought with t he intent of selling them, cause I saw a great price, or knew that I could make money smithing it for later sale.
    Quoting this for an answer to Cam’s question.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You must be the tallest man in Texas with all these tales youve been telling on here

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Meant to get to Academy to pick up a Yildiz 410 single but never made it. Maybe today but the impulse of buying anther gun has faded a bit (maybe I am getting sick or maybe just waiting until I sell one before buying another - yep must be getting sick). I wonder what time Academy Sports opens on Sundays.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I haven't bought a gun in years, ... Thats not counting the 100+ that I bought with t he intent of selling them, cause I saw a great price, or knew that I could make money smithing it for later sale.
    Are you an FFL.
    This is a ... what's the best word for it? ... "notable" exchange. It will be interesting to see where it goes in the future.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom