• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Welp I ordered LTT trigger in a bag kit, WC short reach trigger, WC steel guide rod, WC low profile one sided decocker/safety, Oem Beretta extended steel mag release, Metal lanyard loop, G10 thin grips that’s it for now.
    Np3 for the trigger kit??

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2022
    Houston
    Polytech M-14S, snagged it at just $820 after fees and taxes. Someone put it in a USGI fiberglass stock, used to have a scope mounted on it, and I spotted some dimples around some of the pin holes that I believe keep the gas system tighter in place.

Attachments

• Bingchilling.jpg
      Bingchilling.jpg
      494.5 KB · Views: 44
    • innards.jpg
      innards.jpg
      320.4 KB · Views: 44
    • sidestamp.jpg
      sidestamp.jpg
      358.6 KB · Views: 56

Wodon43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    North of Houston
    Keep us up to date please. I looked at that one hard one time but passed due to lack of aftermarket support. It should be a good one though.
    Keep us up to date please. I looked at that one hard one time but passed due to lack of aftermarket support. It should be a good one though.
    The aftermarket for the slim are a little skimpy but improving. As far as holsters Muddy River Tactical makes a good IWB also Triple T Holsters in Kemah will make you a IWB or OWB if you go down to their shop. As far as magazines go, IWI Jericho magazines will fit and CZ 75 fit in the slim.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    There was a sale on a XD-M Elite Tactical for $449 at GrabaGun. Couldn't pass up the price.

Palmetto had the XD-M Elite 5.25" barrel for $369.99.

I thought about it all day and ordered last night.

Now I'll need to pick up a PRP trigger for it and some extra mags. I'll likely replace the rear sight with a plate to mount a red dot.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Finally got my Glock 19x today after a bit of a longer than expected wait. I’m not really a Glock guy but they serve their purpose well and I’m a fan of this factory color. Another thing that sold me was the 2 extra 19 round mags it comes with as well as night sights and it’s Ambi since I’m wrong handed. Should make a good carry. In a loose button down I can stick the 19 rounder in there and have 20 on tap with no printing. She’ll see the range tomorrow morning for testing.

2252e255fdbb0ba16e6717bab955e7e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Finally got my Glock 19x today after a bit of a longer than expected wait. I’m not really a Glock guy but they serve their purpose well and I’m a fan of this factory color. Another thing that sold me was the 2 extra 19 round mags it comes with as well as night sights and it’s Ambi since I’m wrong handed. Should make a good carry. In a loose button down I can stick the 19 rounder in there and have 20 on tap with no printing. She’ll see the range tomorrow morning for testing.

2252e255fdbb0ba16e6717bab955e7e0.jpg

love the 19x, enjoy it man

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    love the 19x, enjoy it man

After two range trips with it this week and carrying it daily I could not be happier man. It’s nice to have a carry that I constantly can’t wait to take to the range. Already looking forward to putting more rounds through it next weekend. I don’t see why this won’t be my regular edc for a good long time.

Reactions: MTA
    Top Bottom