• ...and so much more!
  • MetalCutter

Life is too short for cheap cigars!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The Woodlands, TX
    Have had the M1 Garand on my list for a long time. Now I can scratch that one off my list. Can't wait to shoot it.

M1 Garand.jpg
    DK Firearms

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    bought a used SR1911 in stainless yesterday from a buddy who texted me from the local gun shop he was at, he found a 10mm RIA he just had to have and needed some cash, (this was his truck gun)

I shot 50 rounds yesterday, and another 100 rounds today, it's the first stainless 1911 I've ever owned out of the 8 1911's I've had.... only thing i dont like is the Houge wrap around finger style grip thats on it. he is going to hook up later and bring me the OEM wood grip panels and a couple more mags he has at home.

so far I'm happy with the way it runs.

Last edited:

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    [h=2]What gun did you buy today?[/h]A LWRC Six8 (6.8 SPC) is heading my way. Never owed a piston AR. Pulled the trigger on one since metal mags are being developed for use in LWRC's Six8 ARs. The AR15 mag limit will be busted when they come out.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    [h=2]What gun did you buy today?[/h]A LWRC Six8 (6.8 SPC) is heading my way. Never owed a piston AR. Pulled the trigger on one since metal mags are being developed for use in LWRC's Six8 ARs. The AR15 mag limit will be busted when they come out.

What do you mean by "mag limit"?

kevo62

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 27, 2016
    I added a XDs 4.0 .45acp to my collection today.. found a deal I couldn't pass up
    a91a04f8290d0c0f56cc3cc1426ed77b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    bought a used SR1911 in stainless yesterday from a buddy who texted me from the local gun shop he was at, he found a 10mm RIA he just had to have and needed some cash, (this was his truck gun)

I shot 50 rounds yesterday, and another 100 rounds today, it's the first stainless 1911 I've ever owned out of the 8 1911's I've had.... only thing i dont like is the Houge wrap around finger style grip thats on it. he is going to hook up later and bring me the OEM wood grip panels and a couple more mags he has at home.

so far I'm happy with the way it runs.

Where's the pics?
    (Or it might not have happened? :green:)

Top Bottom