• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Bought some miscellaneous AR parts to round out my franken A2 carbine build. Thought the vise blocks I had would work for an A2 upper but they won't so I still don't have everything I need. Sigh.
    Texas SOT

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Two 15 round boxes of some off brand Russian 00 buckshot from Academy and two boxes of 9mm FMJ from the same store. The 10% military/first responders discount is on right now. So at least whatrever you buy there, if you are eligible to receive the discount, is a little less expensive. Saved me $9.00+ today.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    Bought some miscellaneous AR parts to round out my franken A2 carbine build. Thought the vise blocks I had would work for an A2 upper but they won't so I still don't have everything I need. Sigh.

This is what I used on my M16A1 build, works for any carry handle upper. I bought their AR Armorers Essentials kit way back when and still use it, I use my own automotive torque wrenches though. https://www.wheelertools.com/ar-tools/armorers-kits/ar-armorers-essentials-kit/156111.html#start=1

This is for the vise block only:

TheEnabler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2021
    SATX
    For those who might not know, the birthday discount at midwayusa.com can be pretty stellar.

Just have to create an account and enter your birthday info, preferably at least a week or two in advance, and the birthday promo runs from a week before to a week after. For those worried about sharing that info with the site, they've never verified, but I imagine if you started having multiple birthdays/year it might kick up a flag.

As an example (and to get back on topic) I picked up IMI 5.56 62gr penetrator at $7.75/box (of 30), IMI 115gr JHP 9mm at $17/box (of 50), and the discount also applies to mags and many other items. Tax to Texas but they do run free shipping promos on the regular, including right now.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    For those who might not know, the birthday discount at midwayusa.com can be pretty stellar.

Just have to create an account and enter your birthday info, preferably at least a week or two in advance, and the birthday promo runs from a week before to a week after. For those worried about sharing that info with the site, they've never verified, but I imagine if you started having multiple birthdays/year it might kick up a flag.

As an example (and to get back on topic) I picked up IMI 5.56 62gr penetrator at $7.75/box (of 30), IMI 115gr JHP 9mm at $17/box (of 50), and the discount also applies to mags and many other items. Tax to Texas but they do run free shipping promos on the regular, including right now.
    just used my bday discount to piece together an A2 upper and lots of surplus crap. It's a pretty hefty discount for sure

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

Idk about you but shipping from midway to my house up here in Texoma is really fast. Usually arrives within a day and thats why I buy alot from them. The birthday discount is great too and I have taken advantage of it in tbe past.

Same thing with Bass Pro/Cabelas as far as the shipping goes

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Went by the Cedar Park Academy today.

A67C8F64-D5C0-4111-8C91-C827FA55DA06.jpeg

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond

Got my stuff today...love having Primary Arms local.

Turns out that while I'm doing a midlength build, I ordered a carbine length handguard. Sigh...Again.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    10 boxes of FN 5.7x28mm 27 Grain HP 50Rd Box SS195LF to go with my KelTec P50 coming in today! Last ammo order was cancelled due to OOS even though it showed in stock. Oh well got this cheaper too.

Top Bottom