• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just picked up two Geissele Ultra Duty Magazine Release Buttons on sale from Primary Arms...

1690641055726.png

As I have their maritime bolt catches on both of my ARs, I thought these would match well!

By the way, not only was Primary Arms 10% cheaper than Midway, their shipping was only $6.83 for USPS Priority Mail versus Midway wanting $8 for "economy" shipping. The last thing I ordered from Midway took ten days to get to Texas from Missouri via UPS.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    What are you gonna use those for? Seem kinda specific.

I have NO idea. They just looked neat. I'll probably use them for gun parts, or bullet molds.

Today: 7 hole EGW ammo checker for .223, handful of gas tubes, a few more gas blocks, a Triggertech AR15 trigger (thanks Dvor), a bunch of knurled gas block set screws and an extended mag release for my green AR10.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Brownells is currently having a big sale on Magpul products. Went to Cabelas for instant gratification figuring I could use their price match policy. CS rep said they don't price match sale items. I asked what the hell was the point of price match then. She was quickly corrected by management. Manager said they will price match pretty much any other retailer regardless of what their website says. Picked up a few stocks: ACS, CTR, Zhukov.

Last edited:

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Bought one a few months ago, picked up the carbine last week. Need to get it put together.
    Put my bullpup together today. Depending on which version Scorpion you have the trigger housing screw might be welded in. I had to drill mine out after it stripped. Fortunately, the kit came with two extras. Linked video is by far the best walkthrough. Conversion not compatible will Magpul's scorpion grip.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    In the past few days...

4 drop in triggers for the AR, a Timney, 2 Triggertechs, and a Rise Iconic.
    Vortex Venom 5-25 scope
    Toolcraft BCG, $50 at Palmetto
    A Condor Kukuri
    Handful of AR trigger slave pins
    Dawson bases for for some Para mags
    Tap and screws to convert all my AR type guns to having a set screw hold in the rear takedown pin detent
    Lastly another full sized Dagger frame mentioned in the other thread.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Ordered 35 boxes of Belom 7.62x39.
    Picked up one box over the week end, and it actually passed the Lyman case gauge check, so right off the bat it was doing better than that junk Norma stuff I had.

Top Bottom