• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Put my bullpup together today. Depending on which version Scorpion you have the trigger housing screw might be welded in. I had to drill mine out after it stripped. Fortunately, the kit came with two extras. Linked video is by far the best walkthrough. Conversion not compatible will Magpul's scorpion grip.

Thanks for the video, I’ll watch later. I saw some vendors have a kit for drilling it apart, don’t recall what’s on it aside from a drill bit. Hoping mine is not welded.

Looking forward to pictures of yours. What grip do you have on it?
    ARJ Defense ad

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Herrington Arms compensator for Glock 43/43X/48. I put it on a 43X so now it’s 48 length. With the PSA 15rd mag it now has more capacity than the factory pinky extension on a G26 which is 12rds. Hope to get a range report soon.
    E42D919D-EA88-4633-B983-2DCF55DB7D26.jpeg

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Thanks for the video, I’ll watch later. I saw some vendors have a kit for drilling it apart, don’t recall what’s on it aside from a drill bit. Hoping mine is not welded.

Looking forward to pictures of yours. What grip do you have on it?
    I put on the OEM grip. I have an APEX grip in my box of extra parts but decided to go full CZ. The kit is legit. Feels like CZ made it themselves (and as you know, comes in CZ packaging). The stock Scorpion trigger is so bad that I think the lengthened pull/leverage from the trigger bar actually makes it feel better.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I put on the OEM grip. I have an APEX grip in my box of extra parts but decided to go full CZ. The kit is legit. Feels like CZ made it themselves (and as you know, comes in CZ packaging). The stock Scorpion trigger is so bad that I think the lengthened pull/leverage from the trigger bar actually makes it feel better.
    The donor carbine I bought has a Magpul grip on it and read that one won’t work. I do want to find one that works that is more vertical. (At least I think I want more vertical on this)

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The donor carbine I bought has a Magpul grip on it and read that one won’t work. I do want to find one that works that is more vertical. (At least I think I want more vertical on this)
    I imagine the Magpul grip could work if you want to put in the time with a dremel/drill press. Also, the guy in the install video had the Magpul version so you should be OK as far as the trigger group bolt goes.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    thumbnail-1.jpeg
    thumbnail-2.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

I found what I believe is a great deal on a Colt 16 inch H bar upper for $400.00. Only draw back was semi auto BCG & no rear sight. I was offered a new Colt F/A BCG for $125.00, but passed on it. Luckily I happen to have a Colt detachable carrying handle that I slapped on for a rear sight.

AmphibSailor

I can do everything i set my mind to...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Picked up a FDE Rex Zero 1S from Bud's Gun Shop a couple of days ago at an excellent price. Put on the GMascus Blk/Grey grips (Amazon-$67) on this evening. Plan to go to the range tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20230811_203727.png
      20230811_203727.png
      892.3 KB · Views: 44

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Herrington Arms compensator for Glock 43/43X/48. I put it on a 43X so now it’s 48 length. With the PSA 15rd mag it now has more capacity than the factory pinky extension on a G26 which is 12rds. Hope to get a range report soon. View attachment 400219
    That setup is sweet. What in the heck is that watch you have there? Looks like a damn wall clock :laughing: I like it

TheCanadianOne

Before anything.....Coffee first!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2023
    Houston
    Not necessarily a buy but since I'm the only gun person in the family I was provided with some Subsonic Hornady in 40 S&W. Only issue is that the last 40 S&W pistol I owned was back in 2013 when I was working at my local sheriff's office.

Top Bottom