MGLS2320-50_1.jpg

edit: these are actually $20, so unobtainium for some members here
    DK Firearms

Waldotallboy64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2020
    Lubbock
    I just saved by switching to Geic....... I mean shooting ranges. Took advantage of the Labor Day Special for membership at Spring Gun’s and Ammo. Saved $100 a month. Was happy where I was at. But a $100 is $100

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    2 more purple lancers.
    I had no idea these guys were here in montgomery, tx
    View attachment 225977
    edit: these are actually $20, so unobtainium for some members here
    There is no storefront. One of my buddies lives around the corner from there. It’s just a guys house. I get the feeling he drop ships everything. I have ordered from them before and had no problems, so not saying it’s a bad thing.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    While visiting my daughter and her family I escaped for a few hours to drive down to Talladega to check out the CMP Marksmanship park and visit the CMP store there. I didn’t get to see much of the park other than a rifle range out the window as I was waiting to browse the store. They had quite a number of Garands, 1903, 1903A3, and 1917’s in stock with a variety of prices. Garands from $650 and up depending on grade. I did not see the prices on the ones behind the counter but the racks on the floor went to at least $1085. The 03’s and 03A3’s were around $700 and up.

I did buy 3 bricks of Eley standard velocity at $38 a brick.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Not a thing. I stayed home and stayed away from my laptop all day until a few minutes ago - so, no shopping anywhere including online! I spent the whole day, except for dog walks and about two hours of TV, cleaning some of my rifles. What a nice feeling when taking them down and cleaning them to not find any appreciable rust - especially on those that have been in storage for a good while. Also a good feeling to get my Mauser 24/47 bolt back together the right way - had to go to YouTube because I could not recall how to un-stick the safety for proper bolt reassembly after knocking it into the wrong position.

I did sell some ammo today, on GunBroker. Auction ended with an okay bid.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    Bought a couple 18 round Promags for my Glock 44. Hope they don’t suck. Reviews seem positive so far.

Also ordered another EDC belt in brown to match the black Nexbelt I love. Nexbelts really are awesome. Been wearing them for golf for years, and the EDC belt is great.

Top Bottom