Patriot Mobile

What have you done to your vehicle lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    New universal joints, carrier bearing, front drive shaft. Balance rear drive shaft. Charge AC system.

IMG_2842.JPG
    Lynx Defense

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Bought tags and what a hassle. Tags expire 07/21 and for the first time ever did not get notice to renew. WTF? Had already done safety inspection. Went online, renewed and then waited for them to send me temp registration which took forever. Their track website is down. Now just waiting for a window sticker. Anyone else having problems with these renewals? Have 5 things to renew every year and this is the first time I have not had a mailed notice to renew. I could just see being on the phone for 5 hours trying to get some help.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Bought tags and what a hassle. Tags expire 07/21 and for the first time ever did not get notice to renew. WTF? Had already done safety inspection. Went online, renewed and then waited for them to send me temp registration which took forever. Their track website is down. Now just waiting for a window sticker. Anyone else having problems with these renewals? Have 5 things to renew every year and this is the first time I have not had a mailed notice to renew. I could just see being on the phone for 5 hours trying to get some help.
    No problem at all. My inspection place is 1/4 mile from the tax office.

Hit both and home within an hour.

My mail renewals are sporadic at best. I think that's why the date is right there on the sticker......

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Some stores you can get a registration like HEB.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I have been doing a the mail in lately . The office by me had a secret they were open until 6:00 or 6:30 on mondays. I would show up around 5:30 usually only one or no people in line. Reminds me I have to put the new sticker on my el Camino

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Oil change and tire rotate at the dealer I bought it from.
    30.00 out the door.

Darn good deal
    Ford dealer just took me for 80 to do same on my 17 F150.
    36k “service” they tried to up sell me cabin air filter for lie 200 intake air filter also like 2bills and service trans fluid/filter another 2 hundy. I passed I can donair filter (plan to get me a K&N anyway) fpr way less and will do trans svc at 50k mi. Dam new trucks dont even have trans dip stick ugh!!!

Last time I did self oil chg and was about 50 to do it plus the aggravation and used oil disposal.

I have always done my service myself but these newer things are generally a pia to do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I renewed mine on line on the 7th of July. Got the sticker in the mail on the 15th. They have never missed sending me a renewal for any of my vehicles.

Top Bottom