• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    The best rifle for SHTF is the one you have, period. End of discussion. Love the one your with.

If you suspect shit is going to hit the fan, buy everything you can afford. Feed the family first, then be prepared to fight in a phone booth, your home, your back yard, or 1,000 yards.

Cover as many distances as you can afford, but remember, feeding the family always comes first, especially in a SHTF environment.
    DK Firearms

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    The “noisey cricket” from MiB:

77DC6412-DA1F-4AD7-B663-CF548F394760.jpeg

Seriously though, I’ll be grabbing my trusty Winchester 9422 plus thousands of rounds.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Do you need Micro-USB or USB-C to recharge?

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Pretty sure its advanced enough for wireless recharging. Supposed to be well shielded from EMP and most forms of radiation. The light weight, high strength duranium alloy frame also makes it easy to carry afield, and if the battery does get drained, it is still a good impact weapon. I don't think this model comes with a bayonet lug though, so you may have to borrow a Klingon's Bat'leth if you need a stabby-slashy implement.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Neither. Just some dilithium crystals.
    Well, no problem then...

An AR-15 with a normal loadout with a CMMG 22LR Conversion bolt and a couple of 22 mags in the bug out bag.
    So, my dedicated .22lr upper isn't good enough, now I have to buy a conversion bolt...

Pretty sure its advanced enough for wireless recharging. Supposed to be well shielded from EMP and most forms of radiation. The light weight, high strength duranium alloy frame also makes it easy to carry afield, and if the battery does get drained, it is still a good impact weapon. I don't think this model comes with a bayonet lug though, so you may have to borrow a Klingon's Bat'leth if you need a stabby-slashy implement.
    Wait a minute, now I'm confused... Does it run on dilithium crystals, or is it rechargeable, or are the dilithium crystals rechargeable?

I need the manufacturer's spec sheet before I commit.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, no problem then...

So, my dedicated .22lr upper isn't good enough, now I have to buy a conversion bolt...

Wait a minute, now I'm confused... Does it run on dilithium crystals, or is it rechargeable, or are the dilithium crystals rechargeable?

I need the manufacturer's spec sheet before I commit.
    Dilitihium crystals? Man, it's a rifle not a warp core!

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    The rifle Black Rifle platform Biden and Dems want to ban the most would probably be my go-to...
    But it isn't the first time Dems would ban those that are black from anything, nor will it be the last.

Hell, I know a retarded (retired) Marine in another state that is anti-rifle, go figure.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I would gravitate towards a 10/22 for just one rifle and ease of carrying ammo.

However, something with more penetration would be better these days. A lot of people own plate carriers now.

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    I would gravitate towards a 10/22 for just one rifle and ease of carrying ammo.

However, something with more penetration would be better these days. A lot of people own plate carriers now.
    I considered a swarm of angry bees, like a 10/22 with a bunch of BX-25 mags, and a Binary-Trigger as an alternative,
    but I was limited to only 1, per the title... :D

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I considered a swarm of angry bees, like a 10/22 with a bunch of BX-25 mags, and a Binary-Trigger as an alternative,
    but I was limited to only 1, per the title... :D
    I don't feel limited. Not like I plan on giving away guns to suit the OP's desires for a discussion on how many I should or shouldn't have. Or maybe the OP is thinking of a "bugging out" which I wouldn't be doing anyways. Staying put would be more advantageous for me. Already have a home with food, water, and shelter. Ammo is already stored and ready.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Zorg.jpg

"It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier."

Top Bottom