• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    ...and some mutt no idea what the hell he is.

91cf589d43bc.jpeg

By the looks of his front "paws", I'd have to say he had a pretty good bit of human mixed in.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Got a brindle boxer, a mutt puppy, and a cat... we just had our pit mix put down a few days ago, she was old and with the new wood floors and bad hips, she just couldnt take it any more...

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    One cat - a stray that followed me home one night dropping off rent at my old apartment and decided to sort of ... hang out permanently.

d482a5ce.jpg

dbe6bdf7.jpg

Given that he almost never slows down, I think I know why he suddenly turned "stray."

I named him Mr Hyde due to his insatiable need for violence. Only on occasion does he transform back to mild-mannered Dr Jeckyl.

katharsis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    We have a whole ton of cats... I was a dog person, but when I got married my wife insisted on cats. I have grown to love 'em. They have a lot more personality than you might expect.

idleprocess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW.com
    We have a whole ton of cats... I was a dog person, but when I got married my wife insisted on cats. I have grown to love 'em. They have a lot more personality than you might expect.

Cats - unlike dogs - have little interest in pleasing humans, which is why some people think they're not very intelligent and have no personality. They're self-interested and built to be self-reliant, so the behavior is entirely different. Really annoying cats might be the most intelligent of all because they keep your attention and getting your attention is what gets you to do things for them...

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    Cats - unlike dogs - have little interest in pleasing humans, which is why some people think they're not very intelligent and have no personality. They're self-interested and built to be self-reliant, so the behavior is entirely different. Really annoying cats might be the most intelligent of all because they keep your attention and getting your attention is what gets you to do things for them...

catssuck.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Frisco, TX
    We've got 2 miniature schnauzers, both white (well, now they're a dingy yellow). The male yips constantly and if I didn't love him so much, then he'd be MIA. The female, I suspect is a cat trapped in a dog's body.

///Michael

Top Bottom