• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If you like corned or beef hash crispy it makes is killer in little time.

I like potatoes with breakfast and the air fryer shines on those too. I fine dice potatoes met bacon grease in a Pyrex pie pan, season them up turn them over. It’s easier then in a skillet and let’s you take you time on you eggs,

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If you like corned or beef hash crispy it makes is killer in little time.

I like potatoes with breakfast and the air fryer shines on those too. I fine dice potatoes met bacon grease in a Pyrex pie pan, season them up turn them over. It’s easier then in a skillet and let’s you take you time on you eggs,
    Plus, you aren't having to drown your food in oil to cook it!

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    I'm starting to use our air fryer more and more. So much quicker than using the deep fryer. Takes 15 to 20 minutes to get the oil up to temperature just to start cooking. In the same amount of time the air fryer has it cooked and ready to eat.
    I had been hearing about air fryers for years. Once I bought one I was convinced. Much more convenient than a deep fryer. For reheating stuff it comes out crisper than the microwave.

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    I had been hearing about air fryers for years. Once I bought one I was convinced. Much more convenient than a deep fryer. For reheating stuff it comes out crisper than the microwave.
    ↑This

Exactly the primary reason we purchased an air fryer. Can't stand the sogginess of microwaved food for the most part.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Stopped on the way home from Waco. Billy B’s again. Fried shrimp, rare rib eye, loaded baked spud, green beans, roll & coconut cream pie.

I called the in-laws let the dog out and once his ass is back inside I’ll toast Sterling then I’m going to get just as blotto as I can because it’s my birthday.
    Happy Birthday old fart!

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Stopped on the way home from Waco. Billy B’s again. Fried shrimp, rare rib eye, loaded baked spud, green beans, roll & coconut cream pie.

I called the in-laws let the dog out and once his ass is back inside I’ll toast Sterling then I’m going to get just as blotto as I can because it’s my birthday.
    Happy Birthday, Baboon.

Top Bottom