• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Found a new weight loss guaranteed program. Eat 2 of these if you can get them down without gagging, guaranteed you won’t want anything else for a few hours. I was going to have a couple of these as lettuce wraps, got one down and forgot about the rest of it. They are some nasty crap. So much for dinner.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      234 KB · Views: 50
    Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Found a new weight loss guaranteed program. Eat 2 of these if you can get them down without gagging, guaranteed you won’t want anything else for a few hours. I was going to have a couple of these as lettuce wraps, got one down and forgot about the rest of it. They are some nasty crap. So much for dinner.
    Where I grew up a local company made Smokies and they were pretty special. When we went camping Oscar Mayer Smokies on a long campfire fork were my favorite food.

When I started out as an apprentice meat cutter I was in the cold deli & we got a case of Oscar Mayer Little Smokies just about every week that we gave kids with their parents permission. Then one day they were no longer in the order guide. Pepack smokies by Hillshire had arrived in 3 different varieties. Those Ecrich smokies were always merchandised as breakfast meat.

I noticed Oscar Mayer Smokies a while back @ HEB and has to have them. They still were like I remember them minus cooking them outside by the fire. I have a fire ring in my back yard but burn the dog shit in it with cardboard & yard waste.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    They are only good if you make sausage and cheese klobosnek out of them

Top Bottom