• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have been craving a pot roast for a couple of weeks now, so the wife is picking up a roast and some new potatoes and carrots to go in the slow cooker. I'm going to make some homemade biscuits later to go with the pot roast.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have been craving a pot roast for a couple of weeks now, so the wife is picking up a roast and some new potatoes and carrots to go in the slow cooker. I'm going to make some homemade biscuits later to go with the pot roast.
    I finished up my left overs in a couple of sammiches earlier. Growing up we always had a cold roast beef in the fridge for sammiches. If it was a tough roast my dad would grind it & make roast beef salammich spread like ham salad. He use dill pickles instead of sweet.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I finished up my left overs in a couple of sammiches earlier. Growing up we always had a cold roast beef in the fridge for sammiches. If it was a tough roast my dad would grind it & make roast beef salammich spread like ham salad. He use dill pickles instead of sweet.

We did too. I still love a cold roast beef sandwich. One of the joys in life.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Dayem! The wife's pot roast came out beyond excellent! She cooked in the slow cooker for about six hours and it came out so tender, that you didn't even need a knife to cut the meat. She flavored the meat with salt and pepper, and used two cans of cream of mushroom soup for the gravy. We used fresh carrots, new red potatoes, onions and fresh green beans. I'm stuffed!

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Yankee for dinner.
    No, that ain’t frog ...
    EAE9AF61-DEF2-476C-B04C-98FE9F2575D2.jpeg

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Everybody needs ideas for supper. Post your dinner. Spread the knowledge so your fellow man can make a decent dinner without using creation will power. Besides, it's hard to think when you're hungry.

As for me,

Tonight's dinner is Chicken Fried Pork Fingers. Side dish is going to be potato something.

Deep fryer cuts dish count down. No pots to scrub.
    Large jalepeno stuff with grilled chicken wrap in bacon and broil each side

Top Bottom