• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    In the garage. I got tired of the heat; it is now a/c with two high efficiency units. In the winter, I don't need heat. I keep the powder and primers in my gun room until it is time to reload.
    Hurley's Gold

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Thank goodness for being a bachelor, I get to reload right in my bedroom on an old dining room table setup next to my computer desk, pretty nice as I can lookup stuff on youtube if I need to troubleshoot (not really had to since I started cranking out rounds, did alot of it before my dies even came in). Only complaint is my vent points right at the table so I have to close it if I want my lee safety scale to settle out. Other than that its great, I get to sit in my computer chair, its nice and cool and I haven't had hardly any problems with static.

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    My reloading setup in my Apartment bedroom.

dz8c9w.jpg

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Anybody reload while standing up? This bending over crap is killing my back and its kinda hard to seat large rifle primers. I was planning on moving off my desk to a set of cabinets and Im thinking of elevating my press a little more on top of that so I can stand while seating primers and charging brass.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Anybody reload while standing up? This bending over crap is killing my back and its kinda hard to seat large rifle primers. I was planning on moving off my desk to a set of cabinets and Im thinking of elevating my press a little more on top of that so I can stand while seating primers and charging brass.

I have my setup on the top of an old medical rolling cabinet, it puts everything just a wee bit higher than a normal desk so I can stand and rest one foot on the wheel bumper guards or sit/perch on a "bar" stool. Nice thing with this setup is it rolls out of the way when not needed and has a ton of storage underneath.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I load standing up. My press is almost 4' high. Measure to see what works best for you. I have a foam mat on the floor for comfort. I like my setup, except for the heat (garage loader).

Paul5388

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Rusk County
    Since I still haven't recovered completely from surgery, I sit on a stool similar to the Craftsman in T-Fast's picture. Of course, I sat down before I had the surgery, to keep from dancing around in the process.

schmellba99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2008
    Houston & San Antonio
    I converted part of my master closet (wife wasn't too thrilled, but she tolerates it) to my reloading room.

I'm a staunch "sit down" and reload type. I used to stand up, but it kills my back and knees and I don't see any point in it. I figure if I'm going to spend the time reloading, I'm going to be comfortable doing it so that I can concentrate on the important things.

photobucket-8399-1343272982218.gif

photobucket-12091-1343273308350.gif

IMG_20130629_210311_194.gif

IMG_20130629_210322_012.gif

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    I have a four car garage with two cars. Naturally I closed off one garage section, installed an AC, and do my reloading in there.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    I walled in a part of an old shed behind my house and installed an AC.

My Dillon is mounted high enough that I can stand, or sit on a stool. The RCBS is a sit down press.

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

Top Bottom