• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    This may prove to be a bit of an issue for...................well the world! Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

"We don't know if these notifications were distributed by pro-Russian activists or someone else, but it's serious that it exists," Olga Resnikova said. "The text reminds of the fascists in 1941," she said referring to the Nazis who occupied Ukraine during World War II.

Thus, history repeats itself with a different aggressor. Will the US intervene? The ball is in your court, obama.

-PAK-

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "We don't know if these notifications were distributed by pro-Russian activists or someone else, but it's serious that it exists," Olga Resnikova said. "The text reminds of the fascists in 1941," she said referring to the Nazis who occupied Ukraine during World War II.

Thus, history repeats itself with a different aggressor. Will the US intervene? The ball iins in your court, obama.

-PAK-[/QUOTE

Im sure that opinion is held. Depends in which part of Ukraine. To many Ukrainians the Nazis were liberators.

Not saying they were great guys but its all about perspective.

For instance, the Vietnamese communists invaded Cambodia ending the Khmer Rouge.

"Hey, the liberators are here!"

"Really? Who is it?"

"Our former allies the Vietnamese!"

"Hmmmm, OK!"

Cue the music Warren G and Nate Dogg "liberators!...mount up!"

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis

Thus, history repeats itself with a different aggressor. Will the US intervene? The ball is in your court, obama.

-PAK-

Intervene how? What do you propose? With what money?

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    As to the "how", I don't know but we entered WW2 as a nation under great financial distress. The biggest difference between rescuing Jews from a Holocaust now and doing the same in WW2 is that Germany didn't have any nuclear weapons vs. Russia's huge cache of them. Putin's boldness mimics that of Khrushchev during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Would Putin back down this time? Me thinks Putin is just crazy enough and arrogant enough to start WW3.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Over 40 million people on food stamps, 20 year olds collecting social security disability, people refusing to get jobs because they can easily ride the unemployment train.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    You really think it ended at any time?

Of course not but the threat of nuclear war and book-over-your-head bomb drills have ceased and it hasn't been tense with Russia to that degree in the past 30 years.

Intervene how? What do you propose? With what money?

Wasn't it you who said "Where does Putin stop? He's got a briefcase full of cash and all we have is debt."

Last time I checked, Russia wasn't exactly doing so well in means of financial strength either. War stimulates the economy and creates a huge upsurge of jobs. Maybe a real conflict wouldn't be such a terrible (although less admirable) situation right now. We're sure as hell not doing anything constructive now as we sit back with our dicks in our hands, letting the communist overlord snatch up territory and make a complete joke out of us. Have you read "1984" by George Orwell? The world is divided into three major territories. Each is in a small but perpetual state of conflict as to prevent a stale economy and steady use of skilled workers. It may be fiction but it's based on real-world concepts.

We still have a strong military power, despite its being cut. If the need arose we would find a way to accommodate for the it as we have done in the past.

-PAK-

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Over 40 million people on food stamps, 20 year olds collecting social security disability, people refusing to get jobs because they can easily ride the unemployment train.

Yeah, okay. I started working part time at age 16 then went full time at age 18. In total I worked 35 years before Parkinson's took all the wind from me. I haven't asked for a single dime from anyone although I paid my dues into the system. I haven't even yet asked for what meager bit I can get from my pension. You brats make me want to apply for every single penny I can get including food stamps. As bitter and small as this sounds... I hope you suffer the same damn fate, young man!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hey, screw you.

Nobody accused you of a damn thing and anytime welfare gets brought up your hemroids go berserk and you start screaming about what you've done and how long you've worked. Congrats. YOUR NOT THE PROBLEM, and nobody said you were.

Get over it. It's not always about YOU.

Us "brats" are the ones holding this fucking sinking ship together as long as we can. Us "brats" are the ones putting our lives on the line fighting our current wars. Us "brats" are the ones teaching our children the right way to live so maybe there will be a chance of fixing this shit before the ship sinks.

You wanna bitch at brats, go log in to dems for progress and bitch at those who are the problem.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah, okay. I started working part time at age 16 then went full time at age 18. In total I worked 35 years before Parkinson's took all the wind from me. I haven't asked for a single dime from anyone although I paid my dues into the system. I haven't even yet asked for what meager bit I can get from my pension. You brats make me want to apply for every single penny I can get including food stamps. As bitter and small as this sounds... I hope you suffer the same damn fate, young man!!

Why attack us? If thats what we as a nation decide to do with our wealth, great! Lets provide for the elderly, disabled, widows and such. (Not the dirt bag takers)

BUT we cant have a massive social safety net or whatever you want to call it and go around the world kicking ass.

Opportunity cost...right?

We have to stop printing money or im going to have to make $100/hour to buy groceries!

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I didn't make my post clear... my beef is with our young ones who refuse to take the mantle and they resent it when it comes to caring for their elders. My generation did it. I cared for an elderly parent for eleven years and it cost me dearly both financially and in my personal life (as in I have none). Sacrifice... we did it. It's your turn, Gen-X.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I didn't make my post clear... my beef is with our young ones who refuse to take the mantle and they resent it when it comes to caring for their elders. My generation did it. I cared for an elderly parent for eleven years and it cost me dearly both financially and in my personal life (as in I have none). Sacrifice... we did it. It's your turn, Gen-X.

You made it perfectly clear by quoting me and posting this in reply.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014

Hey man you need to lighten up as no one is calling you out saying you are leaching off of taxpayers. By the way you respond it makes me think something else may be going on with you.

I don't believe anyone has a problem helping those that are truly in need of assistance to either get back on their feet or even those that are dealing with very serious health issue whether physical or mental.

You lash out as though you are bitter. I am sorry that you have Parkinsons but I don't believe your lashing out is warranted.

I hope things get better for you, I really do.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Hey man you need to lighten up as no one is calling you out saying you are leaching off of taxpayers. By the way you respond it makes me think something else may be going on with you.

I don't believe anyone has a problem helping those that are truly in need of assistance to either get back on their feet or even those that are dealing with very serious health issue whether physical or mental.

You lash out as though you are bitter. I am sorry that you have Parkinsons but I don't believe your lashing out is warranted.

I hope things get better for you, I really do.

I guess I am bitter and I am depressed and I am mentally disabled and it's only getting worse. However, this does not negate the fact that America's young ones are selfishly passing the buck to the states to care for their own. You know it and I know it. The really funny thing about that is... although we all share that financial burden... it's at a net loss. What the kids gain is letting go of the "emotional (and time) burden". Like floating the elderly away on a big chunk of ice.

Last edited:

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    I guess I am bitter and I am depressed and I am mentally disabled and it's only getting worse. However, this does not negate the fact that America's young ones are selfishly passing the buck to the states to care for their own. You know it and I know it. The really funny thing about that is... although we all share that financial burden... it's at a net loss. What the kids gain is letting go of the "emotional (and time) burden". Like floating the elderly away on a big chunk of ice.

Okay... but you are lashing out at people on here as though you know for a fact that they are guilty of what you are accusing most young people to be guilty of.

I hope things turn around for you and you start to get better.

Top Bottom