• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Ruger MKII Competition Target slab side .22. I now have 2 of those. One completely refurbished by Ruger and one NIB.

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    My S&W Model 66 that I sold in 1994. I’ve departed with others, but that is the one I wish I had back.

1086Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2021
    Houston
    I had a rem 597 that apparently was the extremely rare model in that it was reliable and would shoot about an inch and a half at 50 yards... would have made a good beater tool box gun

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Only one. A S&W 629 (no dash) with a half lug 5 7/8 barrel and a beautiful set of factory target stocks. I sold it to a friend to help finance a S&W 500 that was the new hotness at the time. He still has it. I'm glad he likes it so much but I wouldn't mind having it back. I've got dibs on it but I doubt he'll ever part with it.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Winchester model 94 30-30 in like new condition. Sold it back in the 80s for $150.

That's what they sold for back then.
    I can remember seeing them all over the place for less than $200. Maybe a tad more for the pre-64 versions.
    Passed on one that was a .32-40 made about 1900 because "them shells was 'spensive".
    I wish now I had bought every one I'd seen.

C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    That's what they sold for back then.
    I can remember seeing them all over the place for less than $200. Maybe a tad more for the pre-64 versions.
    Passed on one that was a .32-40 made about 1900 because "them shells was 'spensive".
    I wish now I had bought every one I'd seen.
    I could have bought one while in the Navy back in 1965 for in the $70 range! I feel too I should have bought with all the money I had back then.

Sold the one I bought in the 80s because I actually didn't like shooting it. Maybe I just didn't shot it enough to like it.

Barkstar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2017
    Spring, Texas
    Colt "King Cobra" 2 1/2" snubbie
    Dan Wesson, stainless .357mag with interchangeable barrels
    Winchester lever action takedown in .30-30
    1905 Winchester lever action saddle ring

PopPop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2020
    Leander, Tx
    Every one I've ever sold, even the bad ones. Just don't know where I would put them but it would fun looking for a place to store them and handling all of them.

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Early 90s SIG P228. Don't know what it was about it, but I could shoot it better than any other pistol I had for years afterward.

MAK90. Nice easy shooting AK that it turns out was better built than 95% of the AKs on the market until some high end manufacturers came into existence.

TXP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is great about the DAK trigger? Everyone I've asked hated it but I've never shot one.

I guess if you were ever into DA revolvers, they didn't seem that bad. The trigger was a little strange with the reset positions and subsequent trigger pull weights. The weight of the pull wasn't that drastic. Only a pound or two diff.

I like mine, but I wouldn't go by another one. Only got it in the first place bc GT Dist had some agency sell backs for stupid cheap. They were .40 S&W, but mine was unissued (read 'New').

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Many years ago, I did a lot of buying, selling and trading of guns. A lot of them I really enjoyed owning and shooting them, but at the time I was able to set up for reloading, so the cost of factory ammo made many of them way too expensive to shoot for very much.

Now many years late and having a place and the set-up to reload, I'd love to have many of them back to explore reloading accurate ammo for them.

SpenceNaz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2021
    Krum
    My first gun was a Marlin .45ACP camp carbine. Nice little rifle that uses 1911 magazines. I sold it for some dumb reason. My car needed new tires I think. That was a long time ago. I also used to have a bunch of mosins and SKS rifles which I don't particularly enjoy, but now they're worth like 5x what I paid for them back then.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    My first gun was a Marlin .45ACP camp carbine. Nice little rifle that uses 1911 magazines. I sold it for some dumb reason. My car needed new tires I think. That was a long time ago. I also used to have a bunch of mosins and SKS rifles which I don't particularly enjoy, but now they're worth like 5x what I paid for them back then.
    Kinda like this one? ;)

IMG_E3679.JPG

Top Bottom