• ...and so much more!
  • MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    That's a post, not a pre.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Fella, I am a personal trainer, certified through the American College of Sports Medicine. Be careful when you attempt to correct me.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Yes i forgot.. You are everybody, and everything. Should we bow, and sing songs of praise to you.. Especially since you copied and pasted your rebuttal

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Some studies have been done as to when to take creatine monohydrate. What these studies have found is that when taking the powder form of creatine monohydrate it’s beneficial to take creatine before and after a workout. This way, the creatine is available for your muscles to take up. The exact timing of consuming the powder creatine monohydrate is not critical. Taking the powder supplement rather than the other forms is most effective. It’s better to get the correct servings during each of the two phases. During the first phase, known as the loading phase, you want to split your creatine monohydrate intake into four servings of five grams apiece. These should be taken throughout the day, including one before your workout and another one afterwards. During the maintenance phase, you should use the creatine monohydrate as long as you want to see results. Also the servings are only about one tenth of what you were using during the loading phase of your creatine monohydrate usage.

Fella, I am a personal trainer, certified through the American College of Sports Medicine. Be careful when you attempt to correct me.

Hmmmm.

Seems this guy agrees with you....word for word.

http://www.weighttraining.com/faq/how-long-before-a-workout-should-i-take-creatine-monohydrate

Or do you also run that site?

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    ...I just get tired of internet experts ...

And here you are, on the internet, claiming to be an expert. Pot, meet kettle.

BTW, you still haven't responded to my post in the shotgun thread about proving to us how good of a shot you are. No response to my PM about the same either. Put your money where your mouth is, I think you are fond of saying?

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

What happen dude? I bet you was looking with the left eye. When it should have been the right

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas

You getting enough oxygen up there on that soap box?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Well, after doing my own research, the reason why I was able to pack on so much so quickly was probably due to the aforementioned malnutrition that I was suffering through before being incarcerated. I should have weighed closer to 175-180. So in actuality, I would put it closer to 15-20 lbs in 6 months. That makes sense to me. Sorry for making assumptions about your lard-assedness, I just get tired of internet experts chiming in to call me out on things that I know as fact. I lived through that shit and worked hard for my achievements!!!

So wait, after all that you end up changing the numbers? Additionally, you gave this speech about eating right and working out hard to make these crazy gains, yet you made these gains by not lifting any weights, but rather doing pull ups, and eating eggs, legumes, and protein powder.

And damn, you sure did get mad easily... Maybe you're the one with the roid problem. Keep it cool, man.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom