• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    **** yea. TN is the "patron state of shootin thangs". Cant leave them out.

In all honesty about 35-40 states are majority pro gun. The problem is the people who dont like guns for whatever reason just make up this horse shit about guns. Like how these machines are the root of all evil. They some how captivate people... Their logic appeals to some. It appears that their hysterics have become more than just non sense and people arent buying it any more. What I dont understand is why dont the gullabe folks look at the history of gun control. GO China!

It may change their mind.

Yes, Tennessee is definitely a very "pro gun" state. In fact, East Tennessee is where I shot my first gun, and where a true SOLID American Patriot, Green Beret and Korean War Vet (my step granfather, he married my grandmother around the time I was born, but was more of a grandfather to me than my biological ones), taught me the difference between an "American", and a "PROUD American".

If it weren't for him marrying my grandmother, I'd be just another American who doesn't have a deep and personal appreciation for freedom and liberty, and would have never been taught how to use and operate firearms safely and effectively. My parents back in LA weren't "gun people" and still aren't. I'm grateful for that every day, and now that I've started shooting myself, I realize alot of things about him now that I didn't realize back then. So I take an extra personal offense when people bash this country.

Liberals are entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, as are conservatives. But when they start bashing this nation and/or the principles it was founded on (including the right to keep and bear arms), they are insulting all of us. Of course like Roger said, I'll try not to let it bother me so much. We're making progress getting the government back in order, one step at a time. It's not going to be fixed overnight, it got that way by years of complacency, and it'll take years of "non" complacency to get it back to honorable status.
    Lynx Defense

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    We're making progress getting the government back in order, one step at a time. It's not going to be fixed overnight, it got that way by years of complacency, and it'll take years of "non" complacency to get it back to honorable status.

Well said! We take our victories, large and small and in the long run, we are winning! I'm proud of you for seeing that!

I hated everything to do with politics but understand that our nation got dipped in shit because of people like me. I admit fault and promise to follow every race and participate in every vote. I promise to help others understand how important their vote is. Without our ONE, single vote per citizen, the bums in Washington run out of control.

On another matter.............

Obama and the 7 Dorks popped my cork! My gut hurts from laughing! You guys are out of sight!

Flash

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    We're making progress getting the government back in order, one step at a time. It's not going to be fixed overnight, it got that way by years of complacency, and it'll take years of "non" complacency to get it back to honorable status.

Well said! We take our victories, large and small and in the long run, we are winning! I'm proud of you for seeing that!

I hated everything to do with politics but understand that our nation got dipped in shit because of people like me. I admit fault and promise to follow every race and participate in every vote. I promise to help others understand how important their vote is. Without our ONE, single vote per citizen, the bums in Washington run out of control.

On another matter.............

Obama and the 7 Dorks popped my cork! My gut hurts from laughing! You guys are out of sight!

Flash

I was reading the comments on a news story the other day, someone called him Ovomit. That's the best one I have heard yet.

Top Bottom