• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Photo ID to purchase ammo but not to vote. Yeah, just let me think for a minute.......**** off!

on the phone

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Photo ID to purchase ammo but not to vote. Yeah, just let me think for a minute.......**** off!

on the phone

Great point!!!!

They are going to try and use Aurora for all it is worth.

Also, What happens when it is reported? Are we now hiring more ATF personnel to watch ammo sales? He doesn't know, nor does he care. Clearly he and the usual anti gun bunch are a bunch of self serving jacka**es who are only where they are due to their mindless constituency that believe anything they say.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't see it passing, and this bill would have made no difference in the aurora shooting. So he would have bought his ammo in a store instead of online and would have used his ID. How would that have changed anything.

And how many criminals are really buying ammo online, this entire bill is a useless waste of tax dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I don't see it passing, and this bill would have made no difference in the aurora shooting. So he would have bought his ammo in a store instead of online and would have used his ID. How would that have changed anything.

And how many criminals are really buying ammo online, this entire bill is a useless waste of tax dollars.

Surprised much, lol.....

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sorry, I always get upset when I try to apply common sense to white house policy, I need to run for office I guess.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And I probably couldn't solve most of the countries problems either, but at least I could say things like "that would have had absolutely no effect on the events that took place" and this piece of legislation will effect no one except for law abiding citizens, or maybe even make headlines with a bill for tax dollars to help fund youth shooting events and firearms education to ensure the safe handling of firearms as our you become adults and exercise their 2A rights. Also included in this bill would be federal money for schools that offer classes teaching young adults responsible gun ownership which would be funded with money saved by instituting drug testing in the food stamp program and repeal of Obama care. Along with spot checks on homes of those on Medicaid to check for satellite TV and 22" rims on 2012 Cadillacs in the driveway.

Maybe even something to cut health care cost by allowing hospitals to submit unpaid medical expenses to the IRS so it could be deducted from payroll the same way as child support.

Hmm, this doesn't seem so complicated.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I actually read the article. When I first purchase ammo through an online distributor the first thing they ask for Is a copy of my ID. I have never been able to purchase ammo online without emailing them a copy of my DL. I don't know of its just the places I shop at or what.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Aim surplus, sgammo, a place up in Ohio but I can't remember their name.

I had to upload a pic of my drivers license for age verification purposes with aim surplus, honestly didn't think anything of it since I get id'd anywhere else I buy ammo.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I keep my reloading supplies topped off and it was time to get some pistol primers. The place I've purchased from before gave me a shock......no standard (non magnum) pistol primers...large OR small. The run on supplies is already beginning!

Flash

Top Bottom