• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Took the two new additions out to play. Both great guns for the money. The TX22 fed with no problems so far using regular cci mini mag and subsonic even. Really good shooter. The 1911 had no problems as well with a couple brands of ball ammo. Very accurate. Ran smooth. The beefed up GI sights really make a difference. Still can’t believe this thing was only $329. I found a set of proper nato surplus plastic grips on the inter webs which I think look a lot better. Better texture as well. I also learned that the wife can shoot a 1911 as well as her Canik. She loved it. She now wants one in 9mm. Don’t have to twist my arm

41a4986406943479c91083f6e8281b94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I took my neighbor to the gun club range today. He said it had been at least 2 years since he last shot, and he had never shot steel targets. He had a hell of a time listening to pings vs paper targets. Already have plans for another trip for some rifle action. Today was pistols and some Texas Two Stamps since it is two stamp Tuesday.

20230919_145709.jpg

Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    Has been awhile since I've been to the range and really miss it and the guys. Wondering if I can shoot my 9mm while needing my cane to walk. Gotta figure it out while there.
    I did it both before and after hip replacement surgery. The hardest part is toting the range bag full of ammo and stuff while using a cane, but it can be done! Just give yourself a little extra time and don't rush and you'll be fine.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Get yourself a wheeled tool box with the extending handle.
    Lowe’s, Home Depot, Trator Supply all sell them.
    Makes it easy to transport your heavy range stuff

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I did it both before and after hip replacement surgery. The hardest part is toting the range bag full of ammo and stuff while using a cane, but it can be done! Just give yourself a little extra time and don't rush and you'll be fine.
    It can weigh a tad heavy, you're right. My firearm, two boxes of ammo, the eye and hearing protection does add up. Gotta take my Judge there soon as well with its ammo, has been too long !!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Get movin'
    With 2 new AR builds (7-08, 6.5prc), s&w 10mm 2.0 5.6" pc, s&w 5.7x28, s&w 10mm 4" (after trigger upgrade), 2 BA's (both 110 actions 264wm, 300wm) not to mention several AR's that need some tuning, behind on load developing and a 7saum (AR) coming in 2 weeks (if the 7 weeks time holds true), 2 months (June and July) of ac being out (fixed August 7), plumbing issues, school starting, traveling to kids sports events (280 mile trip to play an OK school in football then travel that night for my son to run cross country 320 miles from there) and a multitude of other projects that I'm behind on. I'm ready for winter because none of my kids play basketball so I'll have a break until track starts.

Cinco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2019
    Mineola, Tx
    I needed to function check a newly acquired CZ82 before I went ahead with it's refinishing and "finally" got the time to shoot it - it's an extremely accurate gun because of it's polygonal rifling - anyway the function testing went well so it's off to be cerakoted

I originally wanted to have the entire gun refinished using the process called "Nitre Bluing" but I can't find anyone anywhere near "local" to do it.....that process isn't a durable as Hot or Rust Bluing and it normally only used to "do" small parts and bits - so, I'm giving up and having the pistol done with the norman normal cerakote :(

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom