• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    This is the 1st and only forum I've ever joined. And after reading some of the above post, I'm glad I found this one first and glad I quit looking. I don't post much but I listen (read) most of what's said. I've learned a lot, laughed a lot and shook my head saying "O God, is this for real". A lot of good people in here.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Ben, like I said, in just my short time here, this forum seems to be very balanced and fair. ...
    I do like a forum that is active. ...This forum is a good fit for me. It's a pretty good forum and I like it, and I like the members here.

Yes, this is a decent site and I hope the new guy gives it a chance like I did
    (also new guy).
    A large part of why this place is the way it is is because we encourage a face to face component. Most of every region has routine range days or lunches in addition to our twice yearly Family Reunion where a few dozen of us get together at a centrally located range for a day of shooting the breeze and slinging lead.

A lot of the regulars here know each other and will drive halfway across the state on a moments notice if there’s a need.

While the face to face part isn’t required, that component certainly helps keep jackhole behaviors in check.

Oh yeah, stick around long enough and you might be lucky enough to hear another one of [mention]benenglish [/mention]’s amazing life stories. That man has truly lived his life and can shoot the balls off a gnat.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A large part of why this place is the way it is is because we encourage a face to face component. Most of every region has routine range days or lunches in addition to our twice yearly Family Reunion where a few dozen of us get together at a centrally located range for a day of shooting the breeze and slinging lead.

A lot of the regulars here know each other and will drive halfway across the state on a moments notice if there’s a need.

While the face to face part isn’t required, that component certainly helps keep jackhole behaviors in check.

Oh yeah, stick around long enough and you might be lucky enough to hear another one of [mention]benenglish [/mention]’s amazing life stories. That man has truly lived his life and can shoot the balls off a gnat.

I agree with you 110% Todd. Face to face meetings, do many times weed out the trolls! A few times in the past, I have been fortunate to meet up and shoot with some guys I got to know on a forum. One, that I met about ten years ago, has become one of my closest friends. That man has helped me through a really rough time a couple of years ago. we talk on the phone several times a week.

But, I fully understand where you are coming from, and agree with you. Soon one member here, EZ E is moving into the same county I live in, and I'm looking forward to meeting him in person.

But some of you....are a little bit strange! LOL!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I agree with you 110% Todd. Face to face meetings, do many times weed out the trolls! A few times in the past, I have been fortunate to meet up and shoot with some guys I got to know on a forum. One, that I met about ten years ago, has become one of my closest friends. That man has helped me through a really rough time a couple of years ago. we talk on the phone several times a week.

But, I fully understand where you are coming from, and agree with you. Soon one member here, EZ E is moving into the same county I live in, and I'm looking forward to meeting him in person.

Watch out for him. His daughter is a doll. He's kind of strange though.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Nice!
    I was reading the rules for a different site, some sort of AKfiles, or AKforum, or whatever, and it said that you have to "contribute significantly to the thread" or they will delete your posts and you can be removed from the site. Posts that simply "agree and don't add something to the conversation will be viewed as nonproductive and a violation" or some other such Nazi warning. I couldn't believe it! You are not allowed to agree with anyone and they grade your posts like a term paper? On a forum for AK47s?!
    Yes, this is a decent site and I hope the new guy gives it a chance like I did
    (also new guy).

View attachment 211727
    Sounds like a bunch of communists... 'magine that

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

There are currently 2 other active members of this forum that live in this area. We all live about 5 miles apart, and talk to each other one way or another pretty regularly. We used to meet for lunch fairly often, but one of us seems to never be home anymore.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Heh
    Screenshot_20200430-110154.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-110154.jpg
      Screenshot_20200430-110154.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 539

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    And then there is the occasional case of AUWTDA.

I was really confused what this meant, so I googled the meaning of it. The best result took me to another forum where a member was expaining the meaning of it, and funny coincidence that poster's user name was Moonpie.
    Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 11.16.18 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 11.16.18 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 11.16.18 AM.png
      18.5 KB · Views: 593
    Top Bottom