Would like to hear your opinion of/about The Oathkeepers Organization?

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2013
paradise, ATX
I know there are a lot of LEO's and military folks that use this forum.
What do you think about this group?
I have no affiliation just asking for your thoughts if any.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Up front: Not mil or LEO.

A guy with 12 posts asking a leading question about Oathkeepers?

Hmmmm.

We get "new" members that show up here from time to time trying to bait people on this forum. Honestly, given the appearances, I wouldn't respond to your question because it looks suspicious.

There are threads about Oathkeepers on here that can be found with the search function.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis

Hmmmm.

We get "new" members that show up here from time to time trying to bait people on this forum. Honestly, given the appearances, I wouldn't respond to your question because it looks suspicious.

There are threads about Oathkeepers on here that can be found with the search function.
Welcome to the forum!

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
May 11, 2009
H-Town, TX

Hmmmm.

Especially when they think Austin is paradise. :laughing:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
I don't know what the "Oathkeepers" purpose, mission statement or anything else is. I have heard that they intend to keep their oaths on "their" specific beliefs of what certain aspects of their oaths mean. Like most groups, they have an agenda.

As a former LEO I took an oath, what would this group have done for me?

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2013
paradise, ATX
Thanks TexasJack I should have thought to use search. I'm caught up now.

I mistakenly thought that LEO's took a similar oath as the military, thus the conflict.
I am neither as is apparent. I was lucky in the fact that I have some family in the military.
The military folks I have known have been very influential in my life and I have the greatest of admiration of them.
LEOs not so much, some are great (probably ex-military) the other half in my experience were just bullies.

Red Flags, well I thought it was funny don't you???

Again, Sorry I brought it up.

Top Bottom