Lynx Defense

WTS ** AmmoCanMagnets.Com ** Ammo Label Magnets - Texas Gun Talk Discount!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    TXDARKHORSE361;819473 After [ATTACH=full said:
    93446[/ATTACH]

Looks great! Thanks for the pic, I love to see the Magnets in use!

Wade - AmmoCanMagnets
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• supamune.jpg
      supamune.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 52

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    My batch came in early this week and were promptly slapped in place. Thanks for fast shipping and also the businesses cards and fridge magnet. I kept that and passed the cards on to other shooters in our circle.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Very fast shipping. These are great. I especially like the ones with the stenciled look. I had been using a black sharpie to mark the cans, but that was just so....not perfect.

http://
    IMG_4643_zps79e3e9c5.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    I received mine a couple of weeks ago. Very fast shipping. These are great. I especially like the ones with the stenciled look. I had been using a black sharpie to mark the cans, but that was just so....not perfect.

http://
    IMG_4643_zps79e3e9c5.jpg

I like the Yellow Stencil best myself and what I have on the 10-12 cans I have full now (only 9mm and 22LR).

Thanks for the Pic!

Wade
    AmmoCan Magnets.com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    First I'd like to give thanks, gratitude and my utmost respect all of those men and women that have served this great country!

Veterans Day: A celebration to honor America's veterans for their patriotism, love of country, and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the common good.

honoringvets.jpg

Secondly... AmmoCanMagnets will be closed down for a few days later this week. Time again for some R&R with the family.

All orders placed after noon on Tuesday Nov 12th will ship on Monday Nov 18th.

Thanks for your support!
    Wade - AmmoCanMagnets.Com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Thanks for everyone's orders while we are out... all orders placed since Tuesday are packaged up and will go out first thing tomorrow (USPS 1st Class)...

I appreciate all of the support and am sure everyone will be happy with their orders!

Wade
    AmmoCan Magnets.com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    The AmmoCanMagnets.Com family sincerely hopes everyone had a great Thanksgiving and was able to spend some quality time with friends and family. For those serving in one of the branches of the military and unable to spend Thanksgiving at home, my family said a prayer for your peace, safety and quick return home and we are ultimately most thankful for your sacrifices to protect our great nation.

Yesterday, instead of fighting crowds at department stores for deeply discounted, mostly imported, crap that I don't really need, I spent a couple hours at the pistol range with my Pop (which doesn't happen very often). I am extra thankful for some quality time with him and the shooting sport (which I'm fairly new too) that has only brought us closer.

I considered posting some type of "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" discount codes, but honestly, I think either people see the value of our already low priced products or they don't, which is fine. We already offer a fair discount for those Forum Members (see 1st post of this thread) who might be following us, and honestly without the forum members support, we wouldn't exist!

If you are active military and interested in our products, drop me an email @ info@ammocanmagnets.com before you order, tell me about yourself and I'm pretty sure I can do a bit better on price as a small token of appreciation for everything you do for us!
    Wishing everyone continued peace, prosperity, health and happiness throughout the upcoming Holiday Season!

Wade
    AmmoCan Magnets.com

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    In appreciation of just an awesome 1st calendar year in business and all of the support that this community has shown, I'm offering a 20% discount on all orders $20 and up between NOW and the End of the Year (Dec 31st, 2013).

Please use coupon code XMAS20 during checkout.

*Note this coupon is "non-combinable" with any other discount, coupon or code. For orders under $20 you can continue to use the existing TGT2013 code for the standard Forum Discount

Thanks again and I look forward to a great 2014!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    Just a friendly note, that USPS 1st Class Shipping might be a bit slower due to the holidays and heavier than normal postal traffic... I've already seen a few packages that were traditionally 2-3 days en-route from CA to take 6-8 days. I'm still getting all orders out either the same or next day, but they might just take a couple more days in transit until the holiday rush is over.

Thanks, and remember to use the XMAS20 coupon to save 20% on all orders over $20 thru Dec 31st, 2013

Wade

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    I got mine Saturday. Super quick shipping for me. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Awesome, glad they still arrived quickly... I know some routes might be busier than others... I just wanted to toss it out there if folks were expecting the standard 2-3 days to pretty much everywhere (lower 48).

Wade

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2013
    From our entire family at AmmoCanMagnets.Com to yours, we wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Safe and enjoyable New Years.

Again, thanks for making this a great inaugural year in business for us and don't forget to use the XMAS20 coupon code to save 20% on all orders over $20 thru Dec 31st, 2013!

Thanks for your support!
    Wade
    AmmoCanMagnets.Com
    AmmoCan Magnets.com

Miloe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    DFW
    Just to add another thumbs up on these.
    cool product and quick shipping
    now I need more cans and labels