• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I don't have a boat or aircraft but I do have favorite models of each.

Do tell....

Not to hijack the thread too much, but I like fast boats, bass boats, cruisers, sailboats, and race boats; in ea of those categories I have my fav make/model.

Don't know much about airplanes, but general aviation I like the old Piper Cherokee 4 seater with it's stubby wings. Oh, and the Pilatus PC12 that we used for medevac at Air Life of Oregon.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    one of my favorites is the 7mm-08very accurate very easy to work up loads for and recoildoesn't punish you in long range sessions

Totally agree. I don’t own anything in that cartridge, but I have done a lot of loading for it. It’s my best friend’s all time favorite rifle cartridge & he’s taken quite a few deer & hogs with his over the years.

I have a Ruger 77 in my safe that would be a perfect candidate for the 7mm-08.

There, now the thread is back on track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Actually, I’m surprised that none of the major manufacturers have come up with a PCC chambered in it by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It's DOA. But we can bring it back. We have the technology, we just need a subforum...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I once almost bought a Beretta rifle in 30-06. Haven’t seen one in ages but Beretta wanted to get into the synthetic stock deer rifle game.

I fondled that rifle for quite a while. Shouldered it a few times, but walked away without it. Just felt like I’d be cheating on my 70’s era Rem 700 30-06. It’s my favorite.

But over the years I’ve had a few that I shot a lot more than the 700.

458 SOCOM, my 6.5CM, and a couple others over the decades have been shot much more, and with great enjoyment.

But when it’s time for a deer to go into the freezer, the 30-06 is my go-to.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Like blondes brunettes and redheads-
    I am reducing a 55 year collection down to a few basics, My favorite match cartridge is the Swedish 6.5x55, favorite hunting Texas deer .270 Win Mountain states mule deer/elk is 7Rem Mag.
    Now I am going to 308 for all hunting and 7.62x51 for home defense. and an AR with 5.56 and 300 BO uppers with a 22 rifle for the kiddos so 4 rifles.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Be careful of mixing ammo. I use black mags for 556 and FDE mags for 300BO.
    Important safety tip! I use Microtech amber mags for 300 BO and a variety of dark mags for 5.56
    also want some of those rubber band logo things for ID in the dark. None at Ft Worth show last month.

Top Bottom