• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prisondoc210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Converse
    A return to traditional family roles and values. Stop trying to keep up with the Jones' and maybe we can increase the amount of one income families. A "homemaker" is a role that should be admired.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Mass shootings are now the new buzzword/talking point by the left.

I wouldn't call the below mass shooting but gang violence:

"Police are searching for the gunmen and no arrests had been made as of Sunday morning."

"Last weekend, six teenagers were shot in downtown Chattanooga during a confrontation between two large groups."

"During the initial investigation, detectives learned an altercation between multiple parties escalated into a shooting."

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Are you being intentionally obtuse?

22wp1j.jpg
    You for got the 'Keep Off The Grass' sign.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Don't forget the antis are getting "smarter" - they're stepping away from using the term "gun control" and replacing it with "gun safety" or "gun safety measures" because anyone who dares oppose their desires is a heartless bastard who wants dead children because they oppose "gun safety measures" - like Rep. Thomas Massie says "if you vote based soley on the name of a bill, I'd vote for a lot more of them" but when you look beyond the title, its all garbage and infringement

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Considering what just happened, what’s your way to reduce or stop “mass shootings” besides armed security/teachers. I’m excluding this because it’s probably the most logical and obvious way. Let me know.
    This topic pops up again on two different YouTube channels. One offers some solutions from a knowledgeable firearms expert while the other provides man/woman in the street interviews/replies.

"Economist Thomas Sowell has taught us a profound insight: “There are no solutions, there are only trade-offs; and you try to get the best trade-off you can get, that's all you can hope for.” We cannot achieve a perfect outcome.Feb 2, 2019"

What is your trade-off?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This topic pops up again on two different YouTube channels. One offers some solutions from a knowledgeable firearms expert while the other provides man/woman in the street interviews/replies.

"Economist Thomas Sowell has taught us a profound insight: “There are no solutions, there are only trade-offs; and you try to get the best trade-off you can get, that's all you can hope for.” We cannot achieve a perfect outcome.Feb 2, 2019"

What is your trade-off?
    >

OK, you have been very reasonable, so here is my answer for temporary relief: Like many cities have “COPS” units, standing for “Cabs on Patrol”, we could institute “GrandParents on Watch” or “GPoW”, in which Grandparents with weapons familiarity, could volunteer for brief stints of guard duty before, during, & after school hours. Retired GP’s with carbines could be stationed about school areas, on-guard. I’d bet no potential “shooter” would want to enter any place guarded by folks like us. And, don’t allow busybodies to weigh it down with all sorts of “rules”, extra training, insurance requirements, etc. Just consider this: Were your loved ones in immediate harm’s way from crazies with homicidal intent, exactly what qualifications would you demand of anyone on TGT before wanting them to STOP the immediate threat ? This is not that complicated. And, any teacher or school employee with a CL should be allowed to carry at work. Bus drivers, too. leVieux

Last edited:

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Bring religion back into schools as a option. Can be clubs multiple beliefs would be acceptable just need to be separate. Let the kids get all the information and make their own decision. Banning it isn’t a option. It just satisfies one side on keeping it out. Don’t want religion then don’t go. Ban violent video games, ban Hollywood from using guns in movies. ban movie violence
    Constitution carry in every state. Swift justice, public hangings. That’s all I got to say about that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Bring religion back into schools as a option. Can be clubs multiple beliefs would be acceptable just need to be separate. Let the kids get all the information and make their own decision. Banning it isn’t a option. It just satisfies one side on keeping it out. Don’t want religion then don’t go. Ban violent video games, ban Hollywood from using guns in movies. ban movie violence
    Constitution carry in every state. Swift justice, public hangings. That’s all I got to say about that.
    banning video games or movies based upon violenc wo'tsolve anythingsimple fact is you can't legislate moralityand that iexactlt what banning certain thing does trying tolegislate morality

Top Bottom