• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I wonder if he has a "notch" filed in the grip?

The media treatment of the Zimmerman case was criminal and I believe that he shot in self defense. His behavior since the court ruling that set him free however, has been outrageous. He is a man on a self destructive path.

Selling his KelTec at a handsome profit is not unusual in this shameful story line. Trayvon's parents immediately trademarked several images and phrases like "Justice for Trayvon" so they could peddle hoodies and T shirts.

The Sandy Hook parents taught our people how to profit from adversity!

Flash

Last edited:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think his behavior has a lot to do with being attacked, victimized by the judicial system, dragged through the mud and lied about by the media, demonized by the black and liberal communities, having a bounty put on his head by real racists, followed around and shot at by nutjobs, and basically having any hope of having a normal life stripped away from him.

Is it any wonder his life's a mess and he can't seem to get it together? I doubt many others would do much better.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I think his behavior has a lot to do with being attacked, victimized by the judicial system, dragged through the mud and lied about by the media, demonized by the black and liberal communities, having a bounty put on his head by real racists, followed around and shot at by nutjobs, and basically having any hope of having a normal life stripped away from him.

Is it any wonder his life's a mess and he can't seem to get it together? I doubt many others would do much better.

I don't see how he was victimized by the judicial system, he was cleared of any wrongdoing. With that being said, I don't really need to justify any of his actions. This guy is a Grade-A dumbass, period. If he wanted a normal life he would've been gone and stayed that way. Instead, he tried to set up a celebrity boxing match and then appeared as a "special guest" at a gun show. The only time this guy makes the news is when he's doing something stupid; this time is no different.

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/03/george-zimmerman-was-special-guest-florida-gun-show/358975/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/08/zimmerman-celebrity-boxing-canceled_n_4752729.html

I do think he shot in self defense for whatever that's worth though. It still doesn't make him any less of a dipshit.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I don't see how he was victimized by the judicial system, he was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Two words. Angela Corey.

That trial was nothing but an appeasement to the "all blacks are victims" crowd, and a political move. There was no reason whatsoever to take that case to trial. Even the officers who responded to the shooting saw no reason to hold him after questioning. All the evidence they had supported his self defense story. It was a very clear cut case of self defense to most people.

He may have been cleared of any crimes, but that was not justice. That was a mockery of justice and evidence that our judicial system needs work to prevent crap like this from happening again.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Two words. Angela Corey.

That trial was nothing but an appeasement to the "all blacks are victims" crowd, and a political move. There was no reason whatsoever to take that case to trial. Even the officers who responded to the shooting saw no reason to hold him after questioning. All the evidence they had supported his self defense story. It was a very clear cut case of self defense to most people.

He may have been cleared of any crimes, but that was not justice. That was a mockery of justice and evidence that our judicial system needs work to prevent crap like this from happening again.

Fair enough. That still doesn't justify how much of a dumbass this guy his haha.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fair enough. That still doesn't justify how much of a dumbass this guy his haha.
    Not justifying it, just explaining it. I doubt I could go through everything he has gone through without becoming at least a little different. Can you honestly imagine the stress, embarrassment, and betrayal he felt after all of that! It's no wonder he's stopped caring about anything.

Top Bottom