• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Its at $19,750......i got a keltec pf9 for sale.....only $10,000 which is a steal!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Was yours used to kill someone and part of the beginning of a national firestorm of a movement, and does it come with markings and documentation to back that up?

Oh, okay. Nevermind, then.
    Guns International

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Was yours used to kill someone and part of the beginning of a national firestorm of a movement, and does it come with markings and documentation to back that up?

Oh, okay. Nevermind, then.
    Sure doesnt, why you think I'm only charging 10k!?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Sure doesnt, why you think I'm only charging 10k!?

I see you're trying to be funny... but it's not working. Obviously people aren't buying the gun for that amount.

They're buying the story and the "history" that goes with it.

Personally, while I'd love to own the rifle that killed JFK or the handgun that shot Reagan (because they'll have lasting historical value), this one is going to fade out of prominence rather quickly.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Racist McShootface lol. There's some sand lodged in folks' nether regions over this, both on TGT and of course in the public it seems. TMZ got emotional over it, was kinda funny.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    The "Introduction" is pure gold.

Prospective bidders,
    I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck.
    Your friend, George M. Zimmerman
    ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Way too much attention being given to this.
    On this particular forum, and across the www.

My opinion.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    The latest bidder is youra asswhipe? Lol this is a joke! The whole process is a joke. The fact this weapon is even for sale is tacky at the least.

Top Bottom