• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Looks like the 'unitedgungroup' has deleted the auction once again (I think they've gone back & forth a couple of times on it). Doesn't really matter to GZ; he's already accomplished what he needed to with all the "free" publicity. He's made it known that he wants to sell the gun that was used killed Saint Trayvon AND what the minimum acceptable bid is. Like others have said, I'll wager it winds up it some private citizen'$ hand - and that guy needs to insure he gets all the GZ signed provenance needed for future documentation! Maybe this will finally bring an end to George's fifteen minutes of fame.... oh wait, no... he'll still have the shirt, underwear, pants & tennis shoes he wore "on that fateful day" to sell on eBay!

Sent from my Apple thang.
    Capitol Armory ad

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Wonder what his legal bills were?

IDK but I do recall he had to get his lawyer involved just to get the pistol back from "law enforcement" AFTER he was found not guilty! Seems like they had to threaten to file suit (or maybe they did file a lawsuit) before a judge finally ordered the return of his lawful personal property.

mace

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    Houson
    Bill O'Rielly made a snarky remark about Zimmerman "profiting from a tragedy." Like 'ol Bill didn't.

Now now, we're only allowed to profit from tragedy in acceptable ways, like by selling ads on idiotic commentary based on half the facts about whatever event happened.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Apparently it sold for somewhere between $120K upwards to $138K (depending on the news source). I am sure a large chunk of that will go towards legal bills to defend himself. Zimmerman may be an ass, but he was well within his rights that fatal night and if this is what he has to do to put his life somehow back together, than so be it.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The guys life was ruined because he killed a black thug who was bashing his head into the sidewalk

He was locked up for a year
    Will never hold any decent job again because of his name

He appears to be circling the drain of bad behavior since the trial
    Part of me feels bad for him

rsscoggins

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2014
    TEXAS
    I have the same gun - anybody interested! HA!

HOWEVER, it has never shot anything but paper. And maybe a few cans/bottles....

Top Bottom